32

Roseanne is in a great mood. She's too smiley for a person who cheated, and not just cheated, but did it while her girlfriend was standing outside the door. Either it's the euphoria after sex itself, or it's Jennie acting like that. Rose only has time to think about it for a few seconds. The euphoria evaporates, and with the appearance of Yerim, a slight panic appears.

Maybe she wasn't fully aware of what was happening, or maybe she was just stupefied by falling in love, but she is only now realizing the absurdity of the upcoming events. Firstly, a reasonable explanation has not been invented. Secondly, the appearance. Rose restlessly touches her disheveled hair, then her reddened cheeks, but quickly lowers her hands, then arranging them at her sides, then immediately shifting them to the door jamb and assuming a more relaxed pose.

The girl sees Irene's eyes widen, which is walking very slightly behind Yerim. Irene purses her lip, barely holding back a smile, then, silently opening her mouth wide, says with her lips alone: "Did you have sex? Yes, it's written on your face that you had sex!". She raises her hand, pointing her index finger at her face. Rose smiles even wider, looking at her, as if with her eyes she transmits electric charges to the brunette, after which she giggles.

-Well, here's Rose. I need to go.- She waves to Yerim, and while she hugs Rose and says something, Irene again only makes it clear with her lips: "Hickey...".- And she points to her neck. Park's eyes widen. "Good luck."- Irene walks away laughing.

Rose quickly retreats, but immediately hugs Yerim, interrupting her speech about how she missed her. She is frantically thinking about which side the hickey is supposed to be from. So. She was lying on top. This means that... Rose pulls away and takes a position on Yerim's right side, entering the room with her.

-Hi.- Yerim says, noticing Jennie lying under the covers.- So... I need to go to the bathroom. God, I've missed you. By the way, what were you doing? And why are you so tired? It's just that your face is flushed.

-Uh...- Rose scratches the back of her head.- I had a run.

-Where have you been running? You said you were helping your roommate. What were you doing?- Yerim approaches Jennie, and her face changes: she notices that she is also shabby, like her girlfriend.

-I'm ill.- Jennie answers.- And Rose lost the bet. She ran 10 laps around the building. I'm sorry, but... I didn't want to put it off.

Yerim looks at Jennie, then at Rose, who immediately puts on a smile.

-I told her you were coming. She wouldn't listen.- Rose confirms.

-You made her run. Now? What... Could you reschedule it for the evening, for example? And anyway, Rose, honey, the doctor forbade you to run!

-I can, but not quickly. She just... uh... - Rose bends down, showing fatigue.

-Yes, of course I love her very much, but she had lost the bet.- Jennie winks at Rose, but the smile on her face freezes. The blonde immediately catches herself on this and gets into motion. Rose feels annoyed and angry that Jennie has already said this for the second time. It's infuriating.

-I also love Jennie very much.- Rose says in a sarcastic tone, smiling broadly.- You wanted to go to the bathroom.

-Uh... yes.- Yerim is going to the bathroom.

Rose looks at her roommate, who is already looking at her with a kind of frown and as if sternly.

-What is it?- Rose asks, arching an eyebrow, completely aware of her anger, but now completely unwilling to control it or calm herself down.