7

Roseanne raises her hands in the air, like all the other girls. The warm-up begins.

-Breathe, breathe deeper!- Jungkook shouts.- Raise your hands higher.

-Oh, my God, she's here.- Sana hisses, looking towards the path where Jennie and her two friends are walking.- She must have found company for herself. They're just as disgusting as she is.

-How did she not get kicked out of school for such a tattoo. Their headmaster is too dumb, it's not surprising that only boobies study at their school.- Mina agrees with the girl.

-Do you know them?- Rose asks, not taking her eyes off Jennie, who laughs, sending the girls to their group at the other end of the field.

-Yes, they go to school in the neighboring town. Some scumbags study there.- Sana snorts.

-And we were at another camp with them last year. There was an action in our schools, or something like that.- Momo says.

If Rose was going to quarrel with these girls, she would ask why they don't go to more elite camps, since they are so cool. She hadn't talked to them about such personal topics yet.

-But why did you come here? The camp at Princeton has a better volleyball program.- The blonde still has no plans to conflict with them, but she can't resist asking.

-If you're good at what you do, it doesn't matter which camp you're in.- Sana replies irritably.

-There is a great team for the competition, which you could get into, of course, if you are good enough.- Park continues, ignoring Sana's intonation.- But if not, then there is a good team of coaches there, and there would be more recommendations...

-Listen, what difference does it make to you?- Sana interrupts, looking at Rose.

-I just asked.

-Jennie, you're late. This is a mandatory workout, so please be on time.- Jungkook scolds the girl.

-I'm sorry.- Kim answers almost inaudibly and goes to the end of the line.

-She and her friends don't give a damn about training and rules, it's obvious.- Sana comments loudly.

-It's good that you care. Make sure you don't end up in the reserve team next year.- Kim replies, not even looking at Sana.

-What did you say?- Sana shouts.- Did those two bitches tell you that? You...

-Sana!- The coach stops her.- We have a training session! It will be better if you arrange your quarrels during the break. Thanks.

-That bitch.- Sana hisses under her breath.

-They don't know anything.- Momo reassures her.

-Were you on the reserve team at school?- Park asks, although she understands that it's better to keep quiet now.

-Hey.- Mina says with restraint, turning to the girl.- If I were you, I wouldn't comment on this. So please be quiet.

-Sana.- Park ignores Mina, continuing to wave her arms to the sides and bounce.- If you don't get distracted by people like this Jennie, then I'm sure you'll be the best here. For example, you will be the best captain.

-I'm already the best here, but you're right.- The girl smiles modestly, and Rose smiles back.

Raising this stupid girl's self-esteem is too hard. Rose will wait some more time before she proves herself, but in the meantime she will agree with her. It would be nice to talk to those two girls too, to find out something else about Sana and her friends, but it doesn't seem real at all because of her roommate. Now they will definitely not talk to Rose, and if they do, then they will report everything to Jennie, who says everything she thinks.