『Tease - Kuroo Tetsurou』

"Kuroo-kun, please stop poking me in the back with your pencil." You hissed, looking back slightly at the boy who wouldn't stop bothering you.

"Then notice me~" He whined, not ceasing with the poking.

"You're being annoying. I need to pay attention to class." You knew you were being a little harsh, but you really wanted to get what was going on in class. But to your disdain, he continued with more persistent pencil pokes.

"Come on, (Y/N)-chan~ I'm bored~"

You turned around fully to face Kuroo in your seat. "God dammit, I thought I told you to stop!" You snapped at him, a little too loudly, attracting the attention of the class.

"(Y/N)-san and Kuroo-san, please go stand in the hall. You're disrupting my class."

You stood up from your desk reluctantly and stepped out of the classroom to stand in the hall like your teacher asked, Kuroo following suit. "This is all your fault." You said when the blackette came over to stand next to you.

"My fault?" He tried putting on an innocent face, but it didn't faze you.

"Yes, your fault. If you hadn't been bothering me with your pencil, I could have been inside still learning." You said matter of factly, glaring at Kuroo.

He chuckled and gave you his signature smirk. "But now we're alone together~"

"W-what is that supposed to mean?" You asked suspiciously, jumping when he suddenly brought his face close to yours.

He moved to the side to whisper in your ear. "I don't mind if we're alone or in public, but it's better to be alone for every first time, isn't it, my kitten~?" His breath tickled, making you blush, and he laughed again. Kuroo then moved his face again to be right in front of yours, your noses almost touching. When your lips were mere centimeters apart, you closed your eyes to brace for contact, your face now beet red.

Instead of feeling his lips on yours like you anticipated, you felt a sharp pain on your nose and opened your eyes to see Kuroo giggling. "You... You flicked me on the nose!" You half yelled at him, puffing out your cheeks.

"You're so cute when you're mad, (Y/N)-chan~" He poked the tip of your nose with his finger. "There, all better now."

"You're such a tease, Kuroo-kun." You crossed your arms and turned your head away from him. Suddenly, you felt something warm on your cheek that left after a second. You brought your hand up to touch your cheek. "D-did you just...?"

"Am I really now, (Y/N)-chan~?" He smirked again at you.

"Shut up..."

The remainder of your punishment was spent with you looking away from Kuroo, blushing and smiling to yourself while he looked the other way chuckling softly. Sure, he can be annoying at times, and his teasing was unbearable, but Kuroo wouldn't be Kuroo without those traits, and that's exactly what you liked about him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kuroo is cat bae okay. I think I have way too many, but Haikyuu!! just has too many super cute characters.

Have a character you need to see? Just comment or drop me a PM! Thanks for reading!