『Movie Night - Bokuto Koutarou』

"Hey hey hey! (Y/N)-chan, I got the movie!" Your boyfriend Bokuto Koutarou yelled in the doorway of the kitchen, waving around a DVD case.

You took a break from preparing popcorn to look at the silver-haired boy. "Koutarou, are you sure about that one?" The movie he had in his hands was a horror film, supposedly one of the scariest movies at the time.

"Yeah! Kuroo told me that it's a great movie for bonding."

You gritted your teeth. "Kuroo did, huh." You could just see him now in your mind with his signature smirk plastered on his face. You shook your head and put the popcorn in the microwave. "Well, I suppose we're stuck with that one then."

"Yup!"

"Fun..."

-short time skip-

You were now on the couch with Bokuto watching the movie, a blanket wrapped around the two of you. You were snuggled up to his chest, and he had his arm around you.

"(Y/N)-chan, I'll protect you from any monsters or ghosts that appear in this movie later!" He said, wrapping both of his arms around you protectively.

You laughed at his attempted heroic actions. "Right, Koutarou."

The silver-haired boy grinned. "You know it." He kissed you on the top of your head.

-another short time skip-

You were about an hour into the movie, and it actually wasn't even that scary. "Hey Koutarou, these effects are really cheesy aren't they?" You felt him tense up. "Koutarou? You okay?" You looked up at your boyfriend to see him with his eyes widened and glued to the screen. 'He's actually scared of it?!' You took the remote and paused the movie. "Hey, do you want to stop watching?"

He snapped out of whatever he was in and looked down at you smiling nervously. "Huh? No, I'm totally okay, let's keep watching!"

"Lies."

"...Okay, you got me, (Y/N)-chan." He sighed. "Kuroo told me that I could use this to be all heroic and lovey dovey because you'd most likely be scared of the stuff from here but I'm the one that's scared of it."

"Dude. You need to stop believing everything that he says."

"I'm sorry!" He hugged you and nuzzled your shoulder. "I just wanted to look cool in front of my (Y/N)-chan."

"You're such a dork, Koutarou." You teased him, chuckling and ruffling his hair.

He smiled at you. "Say, why don't we turn this movie off and do something else then?"

"Sure," You turned the movie off. "What did you have in mind?"

Bokuto said nothing but stared into your (e/c) orbs with his golden ones, raising his eyebrows.

You  felt your face heat up. "Koutarou!" You punched him in the chest.

"Hey, hey, I was only kidding!" He said, laughing at your hit that did nothing to faze him. "I'm actually kind of tired, I was just going to suggest going to bed."

"You could have just said that then instead of being all suggestive!" You puffed your cheeks out. "I thought you were actually serious."

"What did you think I was going to say?"

"...Nothing."

"No, you have to tell me now! What were you thinking?"

You took one of the small couch pillows and hit him in the face with it. "Nothing. Let's go to sleep."

"Fine." Bokuto laid himself on his back and stretched his legs across the couch, positioning you so you were laying on top of him with your head on his chest. He stroked your hair. "Good night, (Y/N)-chan. This was fun."

"Yeah, it was. Good night, Koutarou." You responded to him softly, already drifting off to sleep in your boyfriend's arms. 'Maybe Kuroo didn't do too bad this time.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a headcanon that Bokuto is really sensitive to scary stuff okay. Sorry if it seems a little ooc though, I tried ('')
Thanks for reading!