『Clumsy - Azumane Asahi』

"(Y/N)-chan, what would you like for dinner?"

You perked up from the couch at the sound of your boyfriend calling your name. Azumane peeked his head from the kitchen to look at you lounging around reading fanfictions on your phone, waiting for your answer.

"Y'know what, Asahi? I'll make dinner for us tonight." You suggested, locking your phone and putting it away, getting off his couch.

"Are you sure?" He asked worriedly. "You uh, can't really cook, though... No offense."

It was true. You sucked at cooking. No kitchen was safe when you were in it, and it might as well burst into flames when you walk into it. Heck, you once set off the fire alarm when trying to microwave a cookie because you set it for twenty minutes instead of twenty seconds.

"It'll be fine!" You reassured him, patting him on the arm. "I'll just make us instant ramen."

"If you say so, (Y/N)-chan."

This was your chance to prove yourself. Yeah, you weren't as good as cooking as Azumane was, but you could try. At least you could make instant ramen without setting anything on fire.

You searched the kitchen you knew pretty well, considering you had been to his house many times before. But for some reason, you couldn't find where he stored his ramen. The place it was normally at was totally empty.

"Hey, Asahi? Where's your ramen at?" You called to him.

The brunette walked into the kitchen. "It's on top of the cupboards, I'll get it." He said, walking towards the box of ramen where he said it'd be.

You stepped in front of him, folding your arms in front of your chest. "No."

"...What?"

"Let me do everything this time! You always do everything, now it's my turn. Go sit down." You spun him around and pushed him outside the kitchen back into the living room.

After successfully moving your boyfriend out of the kitchen, you stood in front of the cupboards wondering just how you were going to retrieve the box containing the plastic bowls holding your dinner.

'Duh, I'll just get a chair.' Following through with your plan, you took a chair from the table, setting it in front of the cupboards and counter. Climbing on, you steadied yourself by holding onto the countertop. 'Alright, (Y/N). You got this.' You reached up for the ramen; you were so close, you could touch it with your fingertips. "Aha!" You grabbed your dinner, but at the same instant, your foot slipped on the chair. A cry of helplessness escaped your mouth as you came crashing down to the floor, the ramen still in your arms. You heard the sound of your name before you blacked out.

"(Y/N)-chan! (Y/N)-chan, wake up!"

Someone was calling your name and shaking you by your shoulder incessantly. You rubbed your eyes, opening them slowly. "Huh...? Where am I?" When the environment cleared, you saw three people standing over you, worry apparent in all of their faces, but one of them kept crying. "Sawamura-kun...? Sugawara-kun...? What are you doing here?" You asked sleepily.

"Asahi called us over here saying you slipped and hit your head," Sawamura explained. "Are you okay?"

You brought your hand up to feel a bump on the back of your head and winced in pain. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks."

Sugawara laughed, covering his mouth. "You had us all worried, especially Asahi over here!" He pat the sniffling ace on the back, rather roughly. "I swear, you're going to break him."

"Oh, Asahi!" You sat up quickly, throwing your arms around his neck. "I'm so sorry! But I got the ramen down at least!"

"It's okay, (Y/N)-chan. Just don't do that again! I thought you were dead when you wouldn't wake up!"

"Wait," Sawamura interrupted. "This all happened over some instant ramen?"

You laughed nervously, unhooking yourself from Azumane. "Yeah... I was going to make us dinner but I slipped when I was getting it down." You explained.

"Asahi, why didn't you get it for her?!" The captain scolded.

"She wanted to do it on her own even though I insisted I do it!" The brunette defended, putting his hands up.

Sugawara and Sawamura sighed at he both of you in unison. "You two are a train wreck."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aye, this is based off of my bro, the Bokuto to my Kuroo, whaleywhale since she's such a huge freaking klutz, and she really did fall when trying to retrieve ramen from the top cupboards and burnt a cookie in the microwave. Honestly, I'm not sure how she's still alive.
Asahi is a giant with a glass heart, he wouldn't survive with those near death experiences LOL