imagine--

hey hey hey here come some imagines scenarios for the raffle winners! some winners didn't message me or anything about their prize rip so if you were one of those [see chapter "raffle winners"] and you didn't put in a request but wanted to, pm me ^^

for slothwoon: "Lev attempting to ask you out on for a date"

He'd probably be a little clumsy about it, as he'd be so excited to ask you. There would be some little jokes (maybe including your height) but he'd also be really sweet. Towards the actual asking of the date, he would start getting flustered and maybe accidentally hit his head on a doorway or something if you two are walking while he asks. If it's a success, he'd be ecstatic and be gushing about it and thinking about it for the rest of the day, or even until the date actually happens.

"Akaashi having a crush on you"

Akaashi seems like he wouldn't be too in touch with his romantic feelings at first, so he'd be very awkward about it. He considers going to Bokuto to ask him some advice or consult him on what to do in these situations, but usually backs out of it to avoid the captain's over excitement. On the occasion he does, though, he gets some genuinely good advice and starts to accept the crush. He would often find his thoughts wandering to you when his attention wavers in class. When he sees you, he would still keep his cool, but he'd be very happy to even just spend time with you until the day he decides to do something about the crush.

for Kimi-chan134: "The setter squad thinks that you hate volleyball but then they see you play it in your garden alone with a big smile" + bonus: "accidentally hitting them in the face with your serve"

Akaashi Keiji: He had previously invited you to watch one of Fukurodani's home games, but you politely declined him, saying you had more important tasks to attend to. You didn't mean it in a negative way, but he assumed from then that you weren't interested in volleyball, which was fine. In reality, you had some studying to do for your exams.

That weekend, he passes by your house as he is returning home, as your house happened to be on his route, and he hears some light laughter coming from the garden area. Curious, he sneaks over, following the sound until he sees you, huge smile on your face, bumping and setting the ball lightly to keep it in the air. He smiles to himself, being greatly mistaken, as he watches for a bit longer before continuing on his way home.

bonus: As he is about to leave, his eyes widen in shock as he suddenly sees the ball coming towards him before making impact. He isn't mad, but rather more in shock as you go to him, apologizing and checking his face.

Kageyama Tobio: You're friends with Hinata, and at the time you were teasing him about his intensive volleyball practicing. Only to mess with him, you said "Volleyball sucks!" and Kageyama happened to overhear as he passed by. From then on, he had the idea that you didn't like volleyball, which was unbelievable to him.

On his way home, he passes by your house since it along his route. Hearing the unmistakable sound of a volleyball hitting a wall repeatedly, he is drawn to the noise and follows it. His search leads him to find you in your garden softly practicing serves against the back wall. Dumbstruck, he watches in awe.

bonus: Distracted, he doesn't hear you when you yell to him, and suddenly he's in a world of pain and blood is dripping from his nose. Initially, he's mad but it ebbs away quickly hearing your apologies and letting you help him with his bloody nose.

Kozume Kenma: You and Kozume are close friends and go to each other's houses to play games every few weekends. When he brought up a volleyball simulator game that he recently stumbled upon, you said you weren't too interested in it which led him to believe you just weren't interested in volleyball. He didn't previously ask and you hadn't mentioned it before either, so it was fine either way.

As the weekend came, the two of you had planned to play Dead or Alive together at your house and Kozume had just arrived. The front door was left slightly open, and he lets himself inside, raising his voice to let you know that he was there. You shout in return, telling him that you are in the back garden, and he goes to check on what you're doing. He finds you setting a volleyball by yourself and joins you.

bonus: He tells you to serve the ball to him, but you accidentally put too much force in it and he receives it with his face. Silently, he sinks to the ground squatting and holding his face as you rush inside for ice. Maybe that request was a mistake.

Oikawa Tooru: Oikawa used to always flirt with you when he saw you at the home volleyball games. After awhile, you stopped coming, much to Oikawa's dismay. When asking Iwaiuzmi about it, Iwaizumi tells him that he probably killed the sport for you with his "gross attempts at dating friends". While Oikawa went along sad thinking he ruined the entire sport for you, you were actually at home doing extra studies for your exams. In an attempt to try and apologize, he planned to go to your house, apologize, and try to bring you back to watch the games.

After you didn't answer the front door for the longest time, he decided to try and go to the back and see if he could wave you over if you were outside. When he arrives at the back garden, he sees you running back and forth hitting a volleyball and trying to keep it up. Overjoyed that he didn't actually ruin volleyball, he calls for you.

bonus: Surprised by the sudden call when you were about to serve it upwards, you accidentally serve it towards him, the ball making impact with his cheek. Holding his swelling cheek, he cries about how puffy his face will be for a few days, but he isn't mad.

Sugawara Koushi: He had overheard in a passing conversation you were having with some other friends that you weren't too into volleyball. It wasn't his business, so he shrugged it off and didn't ask you further about it. He fully understood that what you like and dislike is up to you. That weekend, the two of you made plans to study at your house, so Suga was excited about it, of course.

Arriving, he knocks on the door and waits for you but doesn't get a response. You had done this many times in past study sessions where he would find you in the back instead, so he goes around to look for you. In the back garden he, finds you lightly practicing spikes against a wall. Smiling, he watches on realizing he must have misheard the conversation. Someone who hates volleyball wouldn't have such a big smile on their face when they played.

bonus: He's too lost in his thoughts to hear you shout a warning before he's on the ground after receiving a particularly hard serve to the forehead. As you worry for him, rushing inside for ice, he starts laughing to himself about how your volleyball must hate him.

for jiyonggiiie: "Reader is in a coma state and she meets the angel of Death, Tsukishima"

Meeting the angel of Death is already quite the experience, and finding out that he's a salty beanpole is another situation. He would ask you about how you ended up in the state you're in, and make snide remarks about it or even laugh if it was something he thought was stupid. Anytime you would try to ask a question, he'd brush it off not interested in what you had to ask. He would tell you that he gets those questions all the time and to check his FAQ, accompanied by some old looking document bearing questions that were answered as sarcastically as he could have.

--

i hope you liked these, maybe i'll do more in the future if people are interested!

thanks for reading, now we're getting back on our regular schedule :)

UP NEXT: 

- Hanamaki Takahiro x twin! Iwaizumi reader

- Terushima Yuuji x reader

- Azumane Asahi x reader