『Freckles - Yamaguchi Tadashi』

You were sitting at a cafe table with your boyfriend Yamaguchi. You had already finished your cheesecake while he was still working on his. Waiting for him to finish, you decided to rest your head on your hands and observe his face.

Taking notice, he quickly adverts his eyes from yours, a blush forming across his face. Every time he looked up, you were still staring, and now he was getting nervous. "I-is there something on my face, (Y/N)-chan?" he asked shyly.

"Nope." you answered, not taking your eyes off of his face.

"Then w-why do you keep staring at me like that?"

"I'm trying to count your freckles."

Upon this statement, his blush became darker and he covered his face with his hands.

"Heeey, don't cover them up!" You whined. "I like them!"

He peeked his eye out from between his fingers. "Really?"

"Yeah!" You assured him. "They're cute like skin stars."

Yamaguchi slowly took his hands away from his face. "W-well if you say so..."

"You're so cute, Tadashi~" you teased your boyfriend, making him laugh softly. This boy was so shy and insecure, but that's the Yamaguchi you've known forever and love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short one this time woo. Yamaguchi is so precious~

Have a character you need to see? Just comment or drop me a PM! Thanks for reading!