『So Strong?! - Kuroo Tetsurou』

A/N: this is NOT the part 2 to Boiling Point, sorry lolll

"Tetsurou, do you mind handing me my water bottle?" 

You had just finished your martial arts training session for today at the dojo. Stepping away from the poor punching bag you had just beaten up, you began loosening your black belt, striped with two yellow lines. You had just recently earned your second degree, so you were now working even harder to get to third.

Your boyfriend, Kuroo, liked watching you train when he wasn't at volleyball practice. Picking up your (favorite color) water bottle next to him and tossing it you, he congratulated you with a grin on his face. "Nice second stripe you got there, (Y/N)."

"Thanks," You said before taking a long drink from your bottle. "Wanna head out now?" You asked, motioning to the door.

"Wait," Kuroo stopped you, getting up from where he was sitting against the wall. "You up for a little sparring? I wanna learn how to fight like you do."

You stopped in the middle of taking the top of your uniform off, leaving you in a white tank top and the pants from your uniform. You crossed your arms. "Er, Tetsurou, I'm not sure if you'll be able to keep up."

"Come on, it'll be fine. I know how to fight."

"Yeah, street fighting. My style is different."

"Just one go, please? I wanna try it." He began giving you his attempted puppy eyes, batting his eyelashes at you.

You rolled your eyes. "...Fine, whatever. Take off your shoes and get over here then," You put your top back on and waited. You heard Kuroo say a little 'Yes!' to himself before taking off his shoes and socks to join you. He stopped a few feet in front of you. "You ready, Tetsu?"

"Hell yeah, I am!" He replied, rubbing his hands together in anticipation and licking his lips.

"Alright then," You stood up straight, placing your hands on either side of you, Kuroo copying you. You bowed slightly while maintaining eye contact with him before getting into fighting position, bouncing on the balls of your feet lightly, your knees bent and hands held up in front of you in closed fists. "Let's begin, shall we? I'll give you the first hit. Just try and swing at me."

"Why thank you, (Y/N)." He smirked and made a move towards you, going for a right hook to the side.

You dodged quickly, avoiding his fist and countering with one of your own, catching him in the solar plexus. Seeing him keel over a bit, you straightened up, going over to him and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Oh my god, are you okay? I'm so sorry! I got too into it, I meant to teach you how to counter stuff like that!" You saw a glint of teeth in a grin, and quickly jumped backwards, barely avoiding an uppercut. "That's dirty, Tetsu." You shook your head at him.

"Heh, what are you scared~?" He put his hands back up. "Come on, hit me again, (Y/N)!"

"I thought you wanted to learn, but oh well. You asked for it." You said quietly. Going near him, you faked a straight and went for the roundhouse kick to the side. Realizing too late that you brought your leg up too high, you tried to slow the rate at which your leg was going to make contact with the side of Kuroo's face, but failing. You saw the horror in his widened eyes as he brought his arm up to try and block your kick the second before your leg made impact with his cheek and he fell to the floor.

Kuroo laid on the floor on his back eyes closed, his struck cheek red from the blow.

"Tetsu!" You dropped to your knees and held his shoulders, bringing your head to his chest to make sure his heart was still beating. "Oh good, he's still alive, just out cold," You pulled your now knocked out boyfriend up so you could hug him around the shoulders. "I'm so sorry, Tetsurou!" You apologized to him repeatedly even though he couldn't respond.

You sat back on your heels and laid Kuroo's head on your lap, stroking his soft black hair as you waited for him to wake up. "You really done it now, (Y/N)." You scolded yourself, facepalming. You waited a few minutes to see if he'd wake up on his own. To your dismay, he didn't.

Getting up, you picked his head up and brought it to the floor softly to prevent hurting him even more than you already have. You picked up your empty water bottle and carried it to the water fountain nearby. Filling it with cold water, you set it down on a table nearby. You went over to Kuroo laying on the floor sleeping peacefully, and started half carrying, half dragging him outside to a bench just outside the dojo. Laying him across and propping his head up on the arm rest, you went back inside to get your water bottle. You unscrewed the lid and thrust the bottle towards Kuroo, all the cold water splashing onto his face and soaking the front of his shirt.

"What the f-?" Kuroo jolted straight up, looking wildly around him in a panic. His eyes met yours and he stopped. "(Y-Y/N)... Did you...?"

You laughed nervously as you explained what happened. "I'm so, so sorry, Tetsu!" You apologized yet again, hugging him around the neck.

He brought his hands up to put them around you and pull you closer to him. "It's okay, (Y/N). I forgive you," He looked brought one of his hands up to pinch your cheek softly. "You're really strong, you know that?"

"Yeah, I know. I tried to warn you about sparring me but you didn't listen."

"Eh, it was worth. I got a taste of your true power!"

You stared at him. "What, are you a masochist or something?"

He pulled on your cheek. "God, no! I just know now not to get you pissed off to the point where you'd get physical. You'd probably flip me over your shoulder or something like that," He huffed, letting go of your face and looking off to the side, blushing. "You're a lot stronger than me, not fair..."

"You're jealous of these guns, aren't you, Tetsu." You grinned at him, shrugging your top off to bring your arms up and show off your biceps to your boyfriend, making him chuckle and roll his eyes.

"Put those away, (Y/N)," He joked, putting your uniform top back on your shoulders. "Let's get home now. My shirt is soaking wet and I'm assuming you probably want to go relax now."

"Sure, but how about going for another round of sparring?"

"No no, we're going home before I get knocked out again, you beast." He got up off the bench and stretched his arms.

"It looks like you want to fight me. See, you're prepping." You teased.

"(Y/N), please."

"Fine, I'm only kidding. Let's go."

You laced your fingers with Kuroo's and began your walk back to his house. 

"Oh, and you're never living down the fact that I knocked you out with one kick."

"Seriously?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaand I have barely survived finals, so I'm back! Funny thing about this story is that I actually used to do martial arts and was close to black belt level before I entered high school and didn't have time for it anymore. For xinonchi and ghouIs, thanks for requesting!