『Collar Full - Terushima Yuuji』

"Thanks for the match!"

Karasuno and Johzenji bow to each other at the end of their game against each other. When he straightens up again, the Johzenji captain can't help but keep his eyes on the manager standing in the Karasuno side with a shorter blonde.

Spotting them among the crowd exiting the gym, he jogs up to them, tapping on their shoulder to ask, "Hey, what's your name?"

"M-Me?" They reply, startled. "I'm (L/N) (F/N). You're Terushima Yuuji, aren't you? My team just played against you."

Terushima lets out a laugh of embarrassment and rubs the back of his neck. "Yeah, but that's not what I came to talk about." He clears his throat and stares at them with a sly grin on his face. "I think you're really cute, can I take you out some time?"

"Oh, uh-"

"(L/N)! Come on or we're going to leave you behind!"

(F/N) looks over their shoulder at the group of boys in black and orange waiting for them at the bus. "I'm sorry Terushima-san, but I really must go..."

"(L/N)!"

"Coming!" Bowing quickly to the Johzenji captain, she begins to take her leave. "I hope we meet again!"

Recounting the past, Terushima sighs and rests his chin on his hand. It's been five years since then, and he hadn't seen (L/N) (F/N) since then. He was now in college, and was taking a break from studying by hanging out at the local bar. He wasn't quite sure what had brought on the memory, maybe it was the alcohol.

He sighs again and traces his finger on the on the natural design of the wood bar side. Glancing across the room, he is surprised by who he happens to find sitting with friends at a table.

We've waited so damn long, we're sick and tired

I won't leave any doubt or stone unturned

I've got a collar full of chemistry from your company

So maybe tonight I'll be the libertine

Walking up to them, he puts an arm around their shoulder, making them jump. "(L/N)-san, what are you doing here?" He asks, smirking. As he glances at the other people they were seated with, he recognizes some other faces from before. "Sawamura and others from Karasuno too? Wow, it's like a blast from the past!"

Turning around, they gasp when they see the face of the man next to him. "Terushima-san? Hey, how's it been?" Standing up, they envelop Terushima in a hug, catching him off guard.

Behind (F/N), Terushima grins as Sawamura as well as a few others whose names he didn't remember nodded at him. They let him go, and Terushima gets a good look at them, giving an obvious up-down as he takes a drink from the glass of scotch he still had in hand. They look the same as they did those five years ago, but at the same time... different. Once again unsure of it's the alcohol taking control of him or not, a blush spreads across his face. "Wow... Well aren't you a hottie. I mean I always thought you were, but now you're even hotter."

This statement enrages two members of the group and they stand up and yell at Terushima while a spectacled boy whispers to a freckled boy next to him.

Terushima only laughs heartily and and put his arm back around (F/N)'s shoulders and leads them away from their group. "Why don't we go to my dorm and do some catching up?"

But to his dismay, (F/N) detached themself from him and shook their head. "Sorry, I can't. I'm hanging with these guys right now."

He couldn't help but stare at how they tucked a piece of their (h/c) hair behind their ear and the way they avoided his dark gaze by looking to the floor. Maybe his eyes were playing tricks, but was that... a blush on their face? Snapping out of his daze, he finally replies, "Ah, well that's okay. Maybe next time." He walks off, waving behind him with a "later" and exits the bar.