『Trashikawa - Oikawa Tooru』

A/N: in this one, you and Iwaizumi are fraternal twins. :3 also, warning: there is slight cursing in this fic.

"Oi, dumbass Oikawa get back here!Practice isn't over yet." You yelled at said dumbass who was flirting with girls at the gym entrance, going over to the volleyball cart to chuck one at the back of his head. You were Aobajousai's third year manager, and since you and Iwaizumi were siblings, most of the team respected you. Most.

"It's okay, (Y/N), I got this." Your twin took the ball they were practicing with and spiked it at full force towards the brunette.

"Yeah, and that's when Iwa-chan - GUH!!" The ball made impact with Oikawa's head, causing the fangirls he was talking with gasp and start worrying over him.

You and Iwaizumi high-fived each other. "That's what you get, now come back and finish practicing!" You scolded in unison.

"Man, you guys are so alike it's scary sometimes." Oikawa said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Things are going to get real scary if you don't go back to the court and practice." You threatened, putting your hands on your hips and glaring at him.

"Yes ma'am..."

~Time Skip~

You were walking out of the gym to wait for Iwa while he changed. You sat down at a nearby bench and took out your phone to read fanfictions.

"(Y/N)-chan~!"

You turned at the sound of your name being called and groaned. Oikawa was jogging up to you waving and smiling. You went back to your phone. "What do you want, Assikawa." You asked, not bothering to look up at him when he joined you on the bench.

"I want to talk to you, silly!" He frowned when you ignored him. He poked your cheek. "Hey. (Y/N)-chan. (Y/N)-chan, notice me. (Y/N)-chaaaan."

Getting annoyed at the persistent poking, you slapped his hand away. "Oikawa, if you don't stop poking me I will rip your finger off your hand." You growled, still not looking up from your phone.

The brunette puffed out his cheeks. "You're just like your brother!" He huffed. "What are you reading anyways? Let me see!" He grabbed your phone from your hands.

"H-hey! Shittykawa, give that back!!" You tried grabbing your phone back from him, but he held it up high and started reading it.

"(favorite fictional character) x Reader?!" He exclaimed.

You blushed furiously. "Give it back!!" You climbed over him to try and pry your phone from the fingers of his hand, his arm stretched out so you couldn't reach.

"Calm down, (Y/N)-chan, I won't judge~" He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you down so you were sitting on his lap. "But why read about that stuff when you can have it in real life?"

"Hah?! Let go of me!" You wriggled around to try and escape, but he only held you tighter.

"Not until you admit you're in love with me!"

You turned around to face him. "Is your ego that big? Why would I be in love with you of all people?!"

"Well, I asked Kindaichi and he says you always get mad whenever I flirt with the fangirls, so doesn't that mean you're jealous of them?"

"Jeal-?" You facepalmed. "That's not me being jealous, that's me being mad because you can't focus on your practice, dumbass. Now let go of me and give me my phone already." You turned around. "Hajime is coming here."

He loosened his grip and you escaped, snatching your phone from his hand. "I really thought I was getting you to notice me."

"In a way, I did." You said, standing up to meet your brother.