『Lost - Tsukishima Kei』

"You're so annoying. Shut up for once."

"If I'm so annoying, then why even be with me? It's time we broke up, Kei. Goodbye."

It had been a few weeks since you broke up with Tsukishima. You were tired of his condescending attitude, and how he seemed to never want to give you any of his attention. Everything was okay at the start of the relationship, but a few weeks in and it all started getting rocky. You didn't want to be in a relationship with someone like that, so it was about time you moved on.

"Hey (Y/N), d-do you want to go out to eat with me after practice today?" A blushing Kageyama asked you before practice started while you were sitting on the bleachers. He looked away from you, trying to avoid eye contact at all costs. "Not that it's a date or anything like that..."

Kageyama's tsundere attitude was absolutely adorable; there was no way you could turn him down. "Yeah of course!" You replied, making him blush even more.

"Fallen captive to the King's charms, now have we? (Y/N)." Tsukishima sneered as he passed by.

"Tsukki..." Said a worried Yamaguchi, sensing the tension between you and the blonde and glancing back and forth between the two of you.

"At least Kageyama-kun treats me better than you ever did." You spat at him, glaring. You got even more annoyed when all he did was respond by glaring at Kageyama and then walk away, Yamaguchi apologizing for his friend's behavior before following him.

"Sorry, is now not a good time for dates?" Kageyama asked nervously, a little shaken from what he just witnessed.

"No, it's a perfect time for dates. Can't wait."

-time skip-

You and Kageyama decided to go to a sweets shop, and you were now sitting at a table together chatting and laughing. You were surveying the menu, trying to decided whether or not you should get the strawberry cheesecake or a parfait. When you looked up at Kageyama to ask what he was getting, your eyes moved to see what was behind his head standing at the entrance.

'What the...? What is he doing here of all places?' You thought, letting out a sound of disgust. It was none other than Tsukishima Kei and the ever present Yamaguchi. You didn't have anything against the freckled boy, just his spectacled friend.

"(Y/N), you okay?" Kageyama asked, turning around to see what was causing your irritation and noticed Tsukishima at the doorway. "Oh. It's okay, we're together, forget that guy. I mean, not like together together as in dating..." Kageyama blushed and looked down at the cup of milk he had in his hands.

"I know." You replied, smiling at him. "If you'll excuse me, I have to use the restroom." You said, getting up and heading in the direction of the women's restroom. What you didn't see was Tsukishima also getting up after to follow you.

When you were about to open the door to the restroom, a hand attached to your wrist and pulled you another direction that led to the outside of the back of the shop. "What the-?" You turned around, raising a fist to punch your kidnapper, but stopped short when you saw who it was. "Tsukishima? This better be good."

"It is, I assure you. I need to talk to you about our relationship." He said calmly, releasing your wrist.

"You mean the one that's already gone?"

"No, I mean... Look. It's just not the same without you. Ever since we broke up, I've felt like I lost a piece of me that couldn't be replaced. I'm sorry for the way I treated you. I actually just didn't know how to deal with all these things, like how adorable you were and how you always seemed to think of me." He pushed his glasses up and kept eye contact with you the whole time he talked. "I swear I'll change for the better, (Y/N). So will you take me back?" He asked you, awaiting your answer.

It was a lot to take in at once. Was that really how he feels? Will he really change like he said he will? You thought to yourself for a moment and made your decision. "(Yes or no, you decide!)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!! (ŏ ω ŏ) seriously, thank you. It means so much to me.
Anyways, short one this time sorry. But you can decide the ending because you should have a choice in this matter! This goes for any situation like this though. Don't be afraid to speak up if your significant other or someone else isn't treating you as good as they should be, and to have an opinion in what happens between the two of you.
Thanks for reading!