『Fireworks - Hinata Shouyou』

Today after school was the summer festival, and as one of Team Karasuno's managers, you decided to invite the team so you could enjoy it together.

"Festival tonight?" Sawamura asked when you told him about what you had planned.

Sugawara popped up seemingly out of nowhere. "Did I hear festival? Let's all go together!"

"That's what I was thinking, senpai!" You said, giving him a high five.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Sawamura called the rest of the team over. "(Y/N)-chan says that we should all go to the summer festival tonight! What do you think?"

The team's, all except for Tsukishima (of course), lit up with excitement. "Yeah let's do it!" "Ooh, this should be fun!"

Hinata came up to you shyly. "(Y-Y/N)-chan, will you be wearing a yukata?"

You beamed at the small orange-top. "You bet I will!" Upopn hearing this, he blushed, and it was absolutely adorable. But the moment was ruined when Tanaka and Nishinoya overhead and came running to you.

Tanaka put his arm around your shoulder. "Don't worry, (Y/N)-chan, we'll protect you from any predators while we're there!"

Nishinoya put his arm around your other shoulder, joining Tanaka. "Yeah, we got your back!"

You laughed at their heroic statements. Those two had just dubbed themselves your bodyguards as well as Shimizu's when you joined. "Thanks, guys I know I can always count on you."

Sawamura clapped his hands together. "Alright then, let's clean up and then meet up again later tonight!"

"Ossu!"

~Time Skip~

You were now walking around the festival grounds with the boys, and even Tsukishima came! Tanaka and Nishinoya were flanking you, fulfilling the promise they made at school. Hinata was wandering around and occasionally being punched and called a dumbass by Kageyama, and the third years were just a little bit ahead of the group, talking. Yamaguchi was trying to make attempts to go buy food and toys with Tsukishima, but didn't emerge victorious. Feeling bad for him, you walked over to Yamaguchi and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, wanna get some dango together?" You suggested to him.

His sad frown was immediately replaced by a bright smile and you went off to buy food. As Yamaguchi ordered at the stand, you looked back to see Hinata staring intensely at you, a blush forming on his face when you made eye contact. You looked to Kageyama for an explanation but he just shrugged.

~Time Skip~

The time for the fireworks to be set off was now drawing near, so you all found a place to sit on the hill to enjoy them. Hinata came and sat down next to you on the grass. "I-is it okay if I sit here?" he asked.

"Of course!" You replied, and you could see his cheeks tint with red, even in the dark setting.

"Guys, the fireworks are starting!" Tanaka yelled, Nishinoya jumping on his shoulders to get a better look.

There were "oohs" and "aahs" as the fireworks exploded in the sky, filling the darkness with sparks of color and beauty.

"They're so pretty! Right, Hinata-kun?" You looked over at him, beaming.

"Not as pretty as you are, (Y/N)-chan." He turned to meet your gaze, his face red.

Your face began to heat up as well with Hinata's words. "Hinata-kun?"

"(Y/N)-chan, I - " He began, the rest of the team completely absorbed in the fireworks still going on. "I like you, please be my girlfriend!"

You almost didn't catch what he said because a firework exploded at the same time, but you were glad you did. You smiled at him and leaned in to give him a swift kiss on the cheek. "Of course, Hinata-kun."

When you looked at him again, his face was completely red, but he was giving you a smile brighter than the sun itself. You scooted over to sit closer to him and rested your head on his shoulder. This festival was even better than you thought it would be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Fourth of July, everyone! Decided to commemorate the holiday with a oneshot including fireworks this time, hope you guys liked it!

Have a character you need to see? Just comment or drop me a PM! Thanks for reading!