『Video Games - Kozume Kenma』

You were at your boyfriend's house, sitting on the opposite end of the couch from him, playing Pokemon X on your DS. Kozume was also playing, but he was playing the Y version. You had bought those for each other on Christmas, and would always play together when you had the chance.

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm done assembling my team for this round," the pudding-head said. "I'm ready to battle now."

"Alright, Kenma!" You replied excitedly. "You're on!"

"Do you want to add a little twist this time to it?" He asked in his soft voice. "Like the loser has to do whatever the winner says."

Your eyes gleamed. "YES. That would make things a lot more interesting! We're doing it."

You pressed the accept battle button on your screen and you began to choose the lineup for your team. Your team consisted of your starter, Greninja, Charizard, Lucario, Aurorus, Meowstic, and Xerneas. 'Kenma will never be able to beat me with this team!' You thought to yourself excitedly, grinning. You looked over at Kozume. "You ready yet?"

"Hold on, I'm almost done," He tapped a few more times on his screen. "Ready."

You looked at the top screen to see which team he had chosen. He went with Umbreon, Jolteon, Leafeon, Flareon, Sylveon, and Espeon. "All Eeveelutions?"

"Yup."

"Alright then, let's do this!" You pointed your stylus at him. "Prepare to be crushed by my Pokemon!"

"We'll see about that, (Y/N)-chan." He relied, laughing softly.

This only annoyed you. Not that you were actually annoyed at your boyfriend, oh how could he ever annoy you? It was the type of irritation that came with the heat of battle, when your opponent seems to only be mocking you. "You won't be laughing when you have to abide by my full will..."

The battle had begun.

The first Pokemon you sent out was Aurorus, which was met by Kozume's Leafeon. Just your luck. This was your tank so she could endure a few grass attacks while hopefully being able to get the other quickly with ice attacks. Of course, the Leafeon had the speed advantage and used Razor Leaf, knocking almost half of your Aurorus' HP. 'He must have a miracle seed on 'em.' Your attack. You went with Aurora Beam, which landed a critical hit and even froze your opponent. You threw your fist in the air. "Lucky!" You finished Leafeon off in the next turn with Icy Wind. So far so good.

The battle waged on, and no one was letting up. By now, you were both at your last Pokemon. Kozume with his Sylveon, and you with your mega-evolved Charizard X. This wasn't looking too good for you, looking at the type match-ups, for fairy types are a dragon type Pokemon's weakness. But luckily for you, you had some advantage. Your Charizard had speed and strong moves that could hopefully defeat your boyfriend's Sylveon before he was able to defeat you.

You used Dragon Dance first to raise his stats and get him ready to sweep the floor with Kozume's Sylveon. He responded by using Hyper Voice, which you thought wasn't going to do much at first but was surprised when it was super-effective and knocked down half your Charizard's hp. You glared at the pudding-head from over your DS.

He returned your stare. "My Slyveon has the Pixilate ability."

'Of course it does! Why did he have to get the Slyveon with the ability to change normal type moves into fairy type moves?!' You ruffled your hair in frustration. 'I can't give up yet.' You used Roost to restore the hp lost on the move before.

Kozume's Sylveon used Hyper Voice again, but it missed. This was your chance!

You went with Flare Blitz and managed to get your opponent to a quarter of their hp left but leaving yours with a little over half from recoil. All you needed to do was Roost just in case and then follow up with another move to win the battle. You looked over and saw Kozume smile at his screen. 'Why is he...?' You looked down at yours and saw that he made his Pokemon use Draining Kiss on your Charizard, taking out the rest of his health to restore her own and defeating him. "B-but how...?"

"I had a feeling you were going to use that move so I used Draining Kiss so my Pokemon would still have enough health if you had survived." he explained.

"Impossible..." You put your DS down, still in disbelief that you had lost. And now, you had to do what your boyfriend told you. "Do whatever, Kenma. A deal is a deal."

"Okay then," he put his DS on his lap and put his finger to his mouth and thought. "You have to come over here and give me a kiss."

You looked at him, eyes wide and mouth open. "What?"

He looked down, blushing slightly. "You heard me." He said in his soft voice.

"Are you sure you don't want me to do anything else? I mean, this is your chance like you could have me go cut off Kuroo's bangs or massage your feet or something."

"Are you saying you don't want to kiss me?"

You blushed. "N-No that's not what I'm saying! I mean I do but-"

"Then you have to fulfill your end of the deal and do what I say." Kozume's face was almost as red as his Nekoma sweater as he was saying this.

You gulped, and you slowly crawled across the couch to get to Kozume. He closed his eyes and you leaned in close, your noses almost touching. Quickly, you pecked him on the lips and hugged him, burying your face in his chest so that he couldn't see how red you were.

He wrapped his arms around you too, and rested his head on yours, his face as red as yours. "We should have these kinds of deals more often."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish Kenma was real so I can play video games with him(〒︿〒)
Also disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon. Just putting that there just in case.
And as you can all see now, I'm a huge Pokemon master(nerd).
Thanks for reading!