『Date - Iwaizumi Hajime』

You and your boyfriend Iwaizumi were laying on his couch snuggling. He was laying down holding you in his arms while you laid on top of him on your stomach. You poked him on the nose.

"Iwa-chan, let's go somewhere~" You said, looking up at him.

"Please don't call me that," He poked you on your forehead, a little harder than he meant to. "It reminds me of that trash bag Oikawa."

"Hajime, that hurt." You pouted and covered your forehead with your hand.

He moved your hand and planted a soft kiss on the spot he poked. "I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean it."

"I know." You smiled laid your head back down on his chest. Iwaizumi always seemed so aggressive and short tempered when he was with Oikawa, but he was a totally different person around you. He was calm, collected, and very gentle with you, and you loved that about him.

"We actually are going somewhere this weekend, though."

"Really?" You asked excitedly, popping your head up again. "Where?"

"It's a secret. You'll have to find out then." He said, nuzzling your neck with his face and tickling it with his breath.

"Hajime!"

He kissed your neck softly and swiftly. "I'll pick you up at 8 am, so you better be ready by then."

You grinned at him. "Of course!"

-time skip-

It was now morning, and you couldn't decide what to wear. It was a little hard to decide since you didn't know where you were going, but you tried. You ended up going with something simple and casual: shorts and a (f/c) shirt and your (f/c) sneakers. As you were putting up your (h/c) hair in a messy bun, you heard the doorbell ring.

"Coming!" You called, getting your bag and then rushing over. You opened the door and found Iwaizumi sporting a white tank top and denim shorts.

"You ready?"

"Yeah, let's go!" You said, looping your arm through his as you made your way to his car. You waited a bit after hitting the road and asked him the question you've been dying to know the answer to. "Where are we going anyways?

He kept his eyes on the road and grinned. "You'll see when we get there."

About 20 minutes passed and he finally pulled into a large parking lot. There were tons of people all going in the same direction. You looked out of the window and followed the people with your eyes to see where they were going. Looking up, you saw the huge roller coasters, drop tower, and the top of a Ferris wheel. "An amusement park!" You gasped, eyes shining as you turned around to hug Iwaizumi.

"Hey, I'm still driving, (Y/N)-chan." He said, laughing as he found a parking spot and pulled into it.

Taking off your seat belt, you attacked him by hugging him around the neck and kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you, Hajime! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" You exclaimed, causing him to laugh even more as he hugged you back.

"You're welcome, (Y/N)-chan." He chuckled as he undid his seat belt and opened his door, stepping out to go around and open yours for you. He extended his hand to you. "Let's go enjoy ourselves, shall we?"

"Yes!" You took his hand and closed the car door behind you. He intertwined his fingers with yours as you walked into the entryway for the park.

You were having the time of your life with Iwaizumi at the amusement park. From water rides to roller coasters to drop towers, you name it. You wanted to ride on it, Iwaizumi went on with you. You shared snacks like cotton candy and ice cream throughout the day, and watched the fireworks when it came time for them at night. The park was now almost closing, so you decided you wanted to do one last thing with him before you had to leave.

Finding a photo booth, you pulled your boyfriend in it. "Hajime, photo booth pictures are absolutely necessary in times like these!"

"Are they now?" He asked laughing softly but coming in and sitting down next to you anyways. He watched as you put some quarters in the machine and punched some buttons for the design.

"Ready, Hajime?"

"Of course."

-around 5 min later-

You got out of the photo booth with your boyfriend, laughing. You went up on your tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you, Hajime. Today was the greatest."

He put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close to him. "You're welcome, (Y/N)-chan. Glad you enjoyed it."

It really was the best date ever.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What was on the photo booth cards:

1- You and Iwaizumi smiling nicely at the camera

2- You and Iwaizumi making silly faces

3- You and Iwaizumi holding up your hands to make a heart together

4- You and Iwaizumi sharing a quick kiss

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need more Iwa in my life so here I wrote a oneshot for him, hope you all like it qwq