『Punny - Tsukishima Kei』

"Hey Kei," You said to your boyfriend, whom you were currently cuddling with on his couch. "I got a joke for you."

"What kind of joke?" He asked, looking down at you grinning at him.

"A dinosaur one."

"Oh dear god," Tsukki said under his breath. "Lay it on me."

"Alright. Why can't you ever hear a Pterodactyl using the bathroom?" You bit your lip, trying to contain your giggling.

"Like I haven't heard that one before. Bec-"

"Because the P is silent!" You howled in laughter at your terrible joke. In response, Tsukki rolled his eyes and ruffled your hair, smiling at your amusement.

"Kei, wasn't that just dino-mite?" You asked the blonde, earning a groan from him.

"Are you serious. Did you really just make another dinosaur joke?"

"Yes. They're practically raptor-round my finger." You executed your pun, straight-faced looking him dead in the eye.

He facepalmed, and was met by another round of laughter from you. "Get off me, (Y/N). With puns like those, you're not allowed." He said, pushing you off him lightly.

"Aww, c'mon Kei. Can't you just give these puns a tri-ceratops? They're roaringly funny!"

Tsukki groaned even more as you laughed harder at your verbal torture to his ears.

"Hey Kei."

You and Tsukki both looked up from where you were laying to see his older brother Akiteru peeking his head out of his room in the hallway.

"Get Tyrannosaurus wrecked." Akiteru said with a sly grin on his face as he added onto Tsukki's suffering.

"Yes, welcome aboard the dinosaur pun train, Akiteru-san!" You got up from the couch to high-five the older of the Tsukishima brothers.

"Keep them with you please so you can make terrible jokes together." Your boyfriend said, staying where he was on the couch.

"Kei, you don't want me?" You started pouting and making puppy eyes at him.

"Aww, you're going to make them cry-ceratops!" Akiteru said, putting his hands on your shoulders. "It's okay (Y/N)-san. Big bro Akiteru will take better care of you than Kei."

"W-Wait no that's not what I meant!" Tsukki got up, and then sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose realizing that his older brother had just made another joke. "Please come back, (Y/N). I'll try to endure these jokes just for you."

Immediately, your face lit up again and you wiped away your crocodile tears. "Really? Thanks for not being a dino-bore, Kei!"

"Heh, nice." Akiteru gave you a high-five at your continuation of dinosaur jokes, and then went back into his room as you rejoined Tsukki on the couch.

"I'll never be free, will I?" The blonde asked as you settled in next to him, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"Nope!"

"Well, not like I hate it or anything. It's what I love about you." He admitted, softly placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Wow, Kei, so you really can be sweet."

The boy looked to the other side, blushing slightly and smiling. "Oh shut up."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks XNightThinkerX and AtomicAngel_ for the request! Fluffy Tsukki and dinosaur jokes are necessities in this world.