『Don't Forget - Tsukishima Kei』

(specified fem!reader)

"Hey Kei, do you want to get married?"

"Huh? What brought that question up all of a sudden?"

"I was just thinking about my parents and their marriage. They love each other a lot, don't you think so too?"

"Well, yeah."

"So I want to get married too!"

"Is that so?"

"Yup. And you're going to be my husband!" A seven year old (Y/N) points her finger at a blushing Tsukishima. She giggles, continuing to swing her legs in the air of below the swing seat she was sitting on.

Tsukishima pushes up his glasses. "O-Oh, really? I wouldn't mind that I guess..."

"Really?" Her face lights up and she hooks her arms around the blonde sitting next to her, catching him off guard. "Awesome! You better not forget that!" Letting go, she sticks her pinky out. "Promise me you'll be my husband when we're older."

Taking her pinky with his, Tsukishima seals the promise. "And you promise that you'll be my wife."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"There's a lot of cute girls in your class, aren't there."

"Huh? I didn't even notice. What are you bringing that up for, (Y/N)?"

"Because it's true, isn't it?"

"No, it's not."

"Yeah, it is."

"How come you've gotten so jealous of everyone since we entered junior high?"

"Seriously, Kei? Well, I guess it's because I know there's so many other people out there that are a lot better than I am, so I'm just scared that you're going to leave me for them." Looking away from him, she's surprised by the touch of his lips on her cheek. "K-Kei? That was the first-" She begins, going red in the face.

With a light dusting of pink on his cheeks, the corners of his mouth curve up in a smile. "I know, I'm sorry. But I'd never leave you like that, (Y/N). Don't you remember the promise we made? About marriage."

"Of course I do,"

"I'm determined to keep that promise so please don't doubt me so much."

"Me too! So you better not start getting jealous either!"

Tsukishima lets out a soft laugh. "Says the one who was getting jealous first."

"Sh-Shut up!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

"(Y/N), I have volleyball practice again today so I won't be done until late."

"It's all good. I'll wait for you."

"You don't need to wait up for me, I can always walk with Yamaguchi."

"You don't understand, do you Kei? It's different."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I want to wait for you. It's part of being together, y'know?"

"Is that so? Well then, please wait for me, I'll try to not take too long."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"What do you think you're going to be doing now that we've graduated, Kei?"

The blonde thought for a moment. "University, probably."

"Oh hey, me too!"

"Awesome, let's study well together."

She blushes and grins at the boy. "Yeah!"