『Sleep - Yamaguchi Tadashi』

The time is 1 am, and you lie awake in bed, unable to sleep. No matter how hard you try, you can't seem to slip into the world of sleep. You roll onto your side and watch as your boyfriend's body rises and falls slightly with his even breathing.

"Hey Tadashi," You whisper to him. "Tadashi." You start poking his back, hoping to wake him up.

"Eh? What is it, (Y/N)?" He mumbles sleepily, turning to face you with one half-lidded eye open.

"Why don't snakes have arms?"

He doesn't answer for a moment before he rolls back the other way, his back to you once again. "Go to sleep, (Y/N)."

"But why don't they have arms?"

"Because that's how it is, I guess. Go to sleep please."

"But Tadashi--" You whine softly.

"Sleep."

"Okay."

You close your eyes and try once again to sleep.

"Hey Tadashi,"

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"Do pigeons have feelings?"

"...Please go to sleep."

"But I can't."

"Count sheep, or something."

"Okay."

You try it out.  One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four sheep, five sheep. You giggle at the images of sheep with Yamaguchi's freckled face and sweet smile that are hopping over fences in your mind.

"Hey Tadashi,"

"Is this going to be about more animals and their lack of traits?" He yawns.

"No."

"Okay. What is it, (Y/N)?"

"I love you."

Yamaguchi looks over his shoulder, his blush is hidden by the dark. To his surprise, you're fast asleep. He smiles and turns back around one last time so you're face to face. He plants a light kiss on your forehead.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahh really short one sorry

this is for whaley bc she's still salty about the last yamaguchi one i did about the soulmate thing

@ whaley <3

she's gonna yell at me for that when she reads this just w a t c h lmao (she hates when i send her this gif)

UP NEXT:

- Oikawa Tooru x reader

- Kyoutani Kentarou x reader

- Nishinoya Yuu/Tanaka Ryuunosuke x reader