『Mama - Sugawara Koushi』

"I'm telling you, you're like the mother of the whole team!" You said to your boyfriend, Sugawara. It was the weekend, so you two were at the park eating ice cream and talking about yesterday's practice.

"What's that supposed to mean, (Y/N)-chan?" He asked in reply, laughing.

"Just how you were encouraging and praising the first-years so much yesterday! It was actually really cute, Koushi~"

As you walked around some more, you noticed a small, sniveling girl around five years old wandering around in, seemingly lost.

You tugged on Sugawara's sleeve. "Koushi, I think that kid over there lost her parents." You said, pointing to her.

"Aww, let's go help her!" He suggested with that refreshing smile of his.

He walked ahead of you and stopped in front of the girl and squatted down to get to her eye level. "Hello~! Are you lost, by any chance?"

The girl continued to cry. "I can't find my mommy!! We were walking and I turned to go play with the butterflies and when I came back she was gone!!" She wailed.

You came over to her and put you hands on her shoulders. "It's okay, we'll help you find your mom!"

"R-really?" She sniffed.

Sugawara ruffled her hair a little with his hand. "Of course! I'm Sugawara, and that's (Y/N). What's your name?"

"My name is Yuki!"

"Alright, Yuki-chan, let's go find your mom!" He extended his hand out to the girl and she took it.

You were now walking around the park, calling and trying to look for Yuki's mom, but it was difficult. After around ten minutes of walking, you still hadn't found her. Yuki was holding Sugawara's hand the whole time you were searching.

"She seems to have taken a liking to you, Koushi!" You pointed out with a smile.

"Don't worry, I like you too because you and Mama Suga are helping me find mommy!" Yuki responsed cheerfully.

Sugawara's face lit up with a huge smile. "That's right!"

Suddenly, Yuki let go of his hand and started running to a worried looking woman. "Mommy!!"

The woman looked up at the sound of the voice and her eyes brimmed with tears. "Yuki!" She hugged her daughter tightly. "I was looking for you everywhere!" She looked up as you and Suga walked over to the reunited family. "Oh, thank you so much for bringing my daughter to me!"

"No problem! I used to get lost all the time as a child, so I know just how Yuki felt!" You said grinning.

"Oh thank you two again so much! We have to get going now, have a good afternoon!"

"Bye, (Y/N)! Bye, Mama Suga!" Yuki turned around and waved as she left with her mom.

"Goodbye!" The two of you waved back.

You looked up at your boyfriend who was now wearing a goofy smile upon being called "mama". "I told you you're like a mother." You nudged his arm with your shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess so!"

"You'll be such a good father when we have kids of our own~"

Sugawara's face flushed red. "E-eeh?!"

You stuck your tongue out at him and started skipping away.

"W-wait, (Y/N)-chan!" He hurried after you. "Kids?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because Mama Suga is really cute~ I love his smile too! He's called Mr. Refreshing for a reason. (❛◡❛✿)

Have a character you need to see? Just comment or drop me a PM! Thanks for reading!