『Saturday - Kozume Kenma 』

(a/n: the person who requested this asked for reader to be hinata's sister [not natsu].)

Kozume Kenma was very aware that there was always someone watching him on the train. Well, only on Saturdays that is.

The first few times he caught her, he ignored it and was convinced it was only a coincidence. But when it happens on consecutive weekends, well, it doesn't become much of a coincidence anymore. 'What a strange girl,' was always the first thought that came to mind when he noticed her staring at him from across his seat on the train.

But still, something about her struck him as familiar. Familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Who knows.

It happens again.

Kozume is sitting on the train, playing games on his phone. The girl takes her usual spot across from him. He glances up at her swiftly to see she has her phone out, camera pointed straight at him. 'Is she taking pictures of me...?' He sinks into his seat a bit and refocuses back to his game.

He's hopeful that she wasn't actually taking pictures, but he can't help but be suspicious every time someone has their phone positioned in such a way. He can thank Kuroo for that.

He looks up at her again. She's still on her phone. He's finding that he just can't take his eyes off of her as he tries to find out what the heck is so familiar about her. He knows they've never talked before, and he's never seen her around school.

The girl looks up at him from over the top of her phone and they make eye contact, which is quickly broken after a second as the two avoid looking at each other. 'Weird.' He goes back to his game.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The next week, he's on the train again, heading to the shopping mall containing his favorite video game store. Tired from pulling an all-nighter playing games, he yawns as he takes his seat. He pulls out his phone to play Love Live, bringing out earbuds so he can hear the music among the many voices mingling together around him.

He looks up briefly to the seats across from him. It's that girl again. He sighs, going back to his game. He finally reaches his stop, closing the game and putting on his music before locking his phone and pocketing it and rising from his seat. He exits the train, walking onto the platform and out to begin his walk to the mall. Looking behind him as he walks, he notices the girl several steps behind him, heading in the same direction he is. Probably a coincidence.

Kozume enters the store, going straight for the back to look for the game that was displayed there last week when he went. To his dismay, it doesn't seem to be in stock anymore. Slightly crestfallen, he turns back around to see what else he could find. Instead of a game, he finds the girl again, peeking from behind a shelf looking at him. Noticing that he noticed her, she quickly takes a game off the shelf and pretends to examine it.

He simply takes out his phone and begins to walk by, pretending to ignore what happened. As he passes by the shelf, he doesn't watch what's in front of him and suddenly makes impact with some mysterious force in front of him. Knocked back, he rubs his forehead, cursing under his breath. On the floor in front of him is the "mysterious force" which had blocked his path, rubbing her forehead as well.

"Ow..." 

"Oh my, are you okay? I'm sorry," Kozume apologizes, extending his hand to this girl who had been following him for so long. Helping her up as she takes it, he is finally able to take a good look at her, he notices the familiarity in her features that had been puzzling him for so long. "I'm sorry again. I'm Kozume Kenma, by the way." He introduces himself, bowing to her.

She quickly bows in turn before stating her own name. "Hinata (Y/N), nice to meet you! I'm sorry for crashing into you-!" She bows again with her apology.

Kozume waves it off. "Er, it's fine don't worry. And uh by your last name, would you happen to be related to Hinata Shouyou?"

"Huh, yeah! You know my brother?"

"Yeah, actually," He checks the time on his phone. "I have to go, sorry... Uh tell your brother I said hi please."

"Will do!"

He begins to leave the store, waving to (Y/N) before exiting.

~*~*~*~*~*~

In the Hinata residence, (Y/N) barges into Shouyou's room slamming the door open and startling him. "Shouyou!"

"Ah-! What do you need?"

"You didn't tell me you were friends with Kozume-san!"

"Kozume...? Oh, you mean Kenma?"

"Yeah! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know you knew him!"

"I tell you all about him every week!"

"No you-" He stops, realizing. "Kenma is the train guy you have a huge crush on?"

"No! Yes... Maybe,"

"Which one is it, (Y/N)?"

"...Yeah."

Shouyou immediately goes to his phone, and taps away at it.

"Hey, you're just going to leave me hanging like this? Thanks, Shouyou."

"He said yes."

"What? What did you do?" Reaching over Shouyou's shoulder, she tries to get his phone from him and see what he did, but he moves and keeps it out of reach.

"I set you up for a date with Kenma, of course!"

"You what?!"

"Calm down, calm down! He said he actually thought you were cute too and he'll take you out next Saturday!"

(Y/N) stands in disbelief in front of her brother, mouth gaping. "I-"

"It's okay, you don't have to thank me."

"I wasn't going to say that."

"Why do Onii-chan and Onee-chan keep yelling...?" A confused Natsu asks, standing in the doorway to Shouyou's room.

"Onii-chan just landed Onee-chan a date with her crush." He states proudly.

"Really?"

"Really."

(Y/N)'s cheeks go red with embarrassment in front of her siblings. She begins to leave the room to avoid further teasing.

"Oh, and Shouyou?"

"Yes?" He asks quietly, preparing for (Y/N) to lash out at him again.

"...Thanks. Really." She looks back and grins at him before finally leaving to her own room.

"Any time, (Y/N). Prepare for next Saturday~"

"Oh shush!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHH I HOPE THIS WAS OKAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SoRRY IF IT DIDN'T SATISFY THE KENMA NEEDS

UP NEXT: 

- Yamaguchi Tadashi x reader

- Oikawa Tooru x reader

- Kyoutani Kentarou x reader