『Blogger - Yaku Morisuke』

volleymom_3 commented on your post: Waifu material 💕💕

My face flushed to what I assume would now be a deep pink as I checked comments on my blog. Here, I posted about my daily life and such, and happened to have about 100 followers who seemed to be interested in what I did. I had just recently posted a picture of my bento: rice, some vegetables, and hot dogs cut to look like octopus.

This one follower who went by "volleymom_3" always commented on my posts whether it's just me updating everyone on what's happening at the moment or a picture, and they always had something really sweet to say. My best friend, Kozume Kenma, always tells me that they probably have a crush on me, but that's not possible.

"Kenma, you can't just develop a crush on some blogger online," I'd tell him.

"It's very possible," He would reply. "You're just too dense to notice. It's very obvious how much they like you, even I can pick up on that."

We were currently having another one of these conversations on the way to the school's gym.

"I'm telling you, it's silly." I argue, walking through the doors.

"And I'm telling you it's not." Kenma fires back, attention focused on the game flashing on his phone.

I spy Yaku walking towards us with a smile on his face. "What if it's Yaku-senpai," I joke, nudging Kenma on the arm lightly.

"What if what's me?" Yaku asks, tilting his head in confusion.

"There's a person who keeps commenting romantic messages or tagging (Y/N) in things related to her interests on her blog." Kenma explains.

"O-Oh really now?" The libero starts laughing nervously, eyes darting from Kenma to me.

"Yeah, they're kinda cute actually. I wish I knew who it was though!" I sigh, sitting on the lowest level of the bleachers and propping up my chin on a hand.

For some odd reason, this makes Yaku's cheeks flare as he looks for words to say. "I-Is that so?" He stammers. "I hope you find out who it is someday, erm, I'm going to get back to practice! You should probably get on the court soon too, Kenma."

"I will," Kenma gives me a look, one eyebrow slightly raised, as Yaku walks away.

"Are you kidding me? The whole thing about being Yaku-senpai was a joke!"

Kenma shakes his head and mutters something along the lines of "How could you be so blind?". I don't know what Kenma's talking about. My eyesight is pretty good.

~*~*~*~*~*~

As practice carries on, I decide to do a little status update on my blog.

watching my school's volleyball team prepping to crush other schools! fight on, nekoma~! o(='=)o

I smile to myself, watching the boys work hard to improve their skills. After practice, I spot Yaku take out his phone and smile at it as I walk out with Kenma. A few seconds later, he begins tapping away. As he put his phone away, mine buzzes, signalling a notification for my blog.

"Looks like Yaku-senpai just commented on your post again," Kenma says, peering over at my screen.

"I bet he doesn't even know about my blog! Your teasing isn't going to affect me, Kenma."

volleymom_3 commented on your post: They're probably really appreciative that you're so supportive of the team. I know I would be too! Stay cheery ^^

"See, look at that comment," I put my screen closer to Kenma's face for emphasis. "There's no way someone on the team would have written a post like this. This implies they're not related in any way possible."