『Shopping - Oikawa Tooru』

Continuation of Trashikawa (twin!Iwaizumi au)

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm bored!" Oikawa complained, poking you in the cheek with his pencil, trying to get your attention. The two of you were having a study session in your room (under the watchful eye of your brother of course), but your brunette boyfriend was having none of it. "(Y/N)-chan! Stop ignoring me~"

"Shittykawa, I will take your pencil and snap it in half if you don't stop bothering my sister," Hajime threatened. "Look at her actually getting work done. Why can't you do the same?"

"Because doing homework is boring. I want to do stuff!" He poked your cheek again with his alien-topped pencil.

You brought your hand up real quick and slapped the bothersome pencil out of Oikawa's fingers and onto your bed where Hajime was laying on his side at the moment. "I'm doing homework. Shut up, Tooru."

"(Y/N)-chan that's my favorite pencil, you meanie!" Oikawa huffed and crossed his arms, pouting. "What's so fun about studying anyways? Aiming for the highest grades is good, but you study too much."

"No such thing. (Y/N) and I are getting into good universities together, and to do that we need to study." Hajime interjected.

"Well, hurry with your homework please, (Y/N)-chan. I want to do something with you and maybe Iwa-chan when you're done."

"Like what?" You asked, looking up from your textbook.

"I dunno, something other than study."

"Fine. I'm almost done anyways, just a few more problem sets until I'm finished." You said, turning back to your work, tapping your chin with the top of your pencil.

-time skip-

"Iwa-chan, (Y/N)-chan and I are heading out!" Oikawa called, standing in the doorway of the Iwaizumi residence.

"Alright, I'm counting on your to take care of my sister, Assikawa." Hajime replied.

"You say that every time, but I always bring her back safely."

"I'll be fine, Hajime. I'll see you later!" You said, hugging your brother and then jogging to the door to leave with Oikawa. You closed the door behind you and locked it, following the brunette after. "So where are we going, Tooru?"

"Hm, what about that shopping mall nearby? We can explore around and see what we can find." Oikawa suggested, shrugging.

"Yeah, sure."

-time skip-

"Wow, this is a lot bigger than I thought it'd be." You gaped, standing in front of the building looking up to try and see how tall it really was.

"Let's go inside!" Oikawa grabbed your hand without waiting for your response and ran in.

This place was even bigger inside. There were different shops everywhere, and escalators leading to floors with even more shops. The shops ranged from clothing stores to video game stores, sweet shops, and even more.

"So, where do you want to go first?" Your boyfriend asked, looking to you.

"Hmm, wanna check out the video games?"

"Whatever you want, (Y/N)-chan."

Interlocking your fingers, the two of you walked over to see what was in the video game shop. Walking in, you saw two other people who looked familiar, but you couldn't pinpoint their names to faces. They were from a different school, which was the most that you could remember. One of the boys had blonde hair and brown roots, and was invested in a demo of one of the games featured. Standing next to him looking slightly bored was a taller boy with messy black hair. He perked up when he saw you and Oikawa.

"Oikawa? What are you doing here?" Bedhead asked, leaving the pudding-top to walk over to the two of you.

"I could ask you the same thing, Kuroo. I thought you and Kozume lived in Tokyo?" Oikawa replied, obviously on familiar terms with the other.

That's when you remembered. Kuroo Tetsurou, captain of the volleyball team Nekoma, and with him was their genius setter, Kozume Kenma. What were two city folk doing here?

"Kenma wanted to check out this place for their video games. He heard they have a wider expansion than what we have in Tokyo," Kuroo explained, shaking his head at Kozume, still paying attention only to the game he was playing. "Didn't know you had a new girlfriend, Oikawa. Who's this one?" He asked, nodding to you.

"Iwa-chan's sister." Oikawa said proudly, putting his hands on your shoulders.

"Should've known. You look just like a female version of the guy." Kuroo pointed out, laughing.

"Thanks, I guess." You subtly pulled on your boyfriend's sleeve, hinting that you wanted to leave.

Taking the hint, Oikawa laughed. "Alright, Kuroo. (Y/N)-chan and I are gonna go walk around some more. See ya around--" He waved, turning with you to leave.

-time skip-

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan! Look at these bows!"

You and Oikawa continued walking around until you ended up at an accessories shop. Upon your request, you guys checked it out. You walked into the aisle the brunette was in, and saw that he had dark blue bows with green alien faces in both sides his curls.

"I guess you can call me... Oikawaii~" He said, winking and sticking his tongue out.

"That... Was so bad." You responded, face palming at his terrible joke.

"Hey hey, I found more bows with UFOs," He took the bows out of the container and attached them to the sides of your (h/c) hair. He brought you to the mirror provided. "See look, you're even cuter than I am~!"

"Hm, these actually are nice," You mused. "Can we get them?"

Oikawa's eyes shone. "Really? Both?"

"Yeah, of course. They're cute."

"Yes! Let's go check them out now at the front!" He grabbed your hand excitedly and the two of you went to the cashier to buy the bows.

-time skip-

"Hajime, we're back!" You called, stepping inside and taking off your shoes.

"Welcome back." Your brother called back from the living room.

"Hey Iwa-chan~" Oikawa greeted, waving at him when the two of you walked in to join Hajime on the couch.

"Hey- what the hell are you wearing?" Hajime asked, squinting at Oikawa.

"Huh? Oh these! Yeah, (Y/N)-chan and I got matching bows today. Aren't they out of this world?"

You and Hajime groaned at Oikawa's alien joke while he grinned at his own bad humor.

"That was terrible. Also, they look better on (Y/N)." Hajime said in response to the bows.

"How sweet. Thanks, Hajime!"

"No fair, Iwa-chan!" Oikawa complained. "You're only saying that because she's your sister!"

"True." Hajime admitted chuckling, making Oikawa pout even more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aye, people wanted more twin!Iwaizumi so here have more twin!Iwaizumi (: also, to ensure the comfort of all my readers, I am changing pronouns for reader to be gender neutral (they/them/their), unless specified in requests to be female or male reader, as I've gotten in some already. Thanks for understanding, and as always, thanks for reading!