『Bro. - Bokuto Koutarou/Kuroo Tetsurou』

It was the time of the summer training camp held in Tokyo. While the volleyball teams from the different schools that came practiced or executed their penalty exercises, you were with the managers in the kitchen. You were Karasuno's 2nd year manager along with Shimizu and Yachi, and were helping them cut watermelon for the boys to enjoy during their break for working so hard.

"Break time!" One of the managers called out carrying a plate of watermelon, causing everyone to stop in the middle of whatever they were doing to file outside onto the hill where they could enjoy the cooling treat.

As you were cutting another slice, you heard someone behind you.

"Hey, uh..."

You turned around. "(L/N) (F/N)." You stated your name to the person who had obviously no idea what it was, which happened to be none other than Kuroo Tetsurou, Nekoma's captain.

"Right. Hey (L/N)-san-" He began, but was interrupted by the yells of another person.

"Can I have that last piece of watermelon??" Asked a certain grey-haired captain loudly, pointing to the watermelon slice you had in your hands.

"Hey, whoa there," Kuroo said, putting a hand on Bokuto's chest and pushing him away from you. "I was about to ask for that so screw off."

"Well, I asked first so I think I should have it," Bokuto countered, struggling against Kuroo's hand to reach for the watermelon. "(L/N)-san, please pass the watermelon." He requested, holding his hands out and smiling.

"Why don't you two just split it? I can cut it in half," You suggested, already cutting the last slice into two and offering the new pieces to the them. You smiled at them. "Here you go!"

They stood in shock, staring at you for a moment with a hint of red on their faces. Bokuto was the first one to break the silence.

"Wow... You're cute." He said quietly, but you and Kuroo heard him.

You blushed under the praise of the Fukurodani captain. "Th-Thanks."

Kuroo grabbed Bokuto's sleeve, not taking his eyes away from you. "You idiot, why would you say that out loud?!" He hissed, louder than intended.

Bokuto yanked his arm away from Kuroo's grip and crossed it with his other. "Why, am I not allowed to? I'll say what I want!"

"No you can't say that because I was thinking it!"

You stood and watched embarrassed as the two boys bickered about who was allowed or not to call you cute.

"I'll be the one to win (L/N)-san over first!" They declared at the same time pointing at each other. Bokuto and Kuroo gave each other one last glare and stomped off in the same direction.

"Why are you following me, you annoying owl?!" Kuroo demanded, not looking at him.

"Because Akaashi is this way, why are you following me?!" Bokuto countered.

"Kenma also happens to be in this direction, dammit!"

Yachi walked over to you, a surprised look on her face. "Wow, (L/N)-san... You sure got yourself into quite some trouble here."

"Hey, they started it, not me."

-time skip-

It was now dinner time, and everyone was gathered in the mess hall. The room was filled with the sounds of food being cooked, talking from every corner, and the clinks of utensils to plates or bowls. All was normal until you heard a yell from the Fukurodani table.

"KUROO! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DRINKING CONTEST TO SEE WHO IS BETTER SUITED FOR (L/N)-SAN!" Came the voice of Bokuto, standing up and pointing at Kuroo from across the room.