『Studying - Nishinoya Yuu』

Class had just ended. You were packing up when your friends Nishinoya and Tanaka came up to your desk.

"H-hey (Y/N)-chan, can you help us study today?" The smaller boy asked, blushing slightly. "If you're okay with it, that is."

"Huh?" You looked up from your bag. "Yeah, of course! Noya-kun, are you coming down with a cold or something? Your face is red." Your observation made him look away quickly, bringing his hand up to cover his face.

"Oh he's come down with something alright~" Tanaka teased.

"Shut up, Ryu!"

"He has?" You put your hand to Nishinoya's forehead, eliciting a slight jump from the boy. "You should see the doctor then. You're burning up"

"With his case, this is something a doctor can't cure." Tanaka continued to tease his friend, laughing when Nishinoya punched him in the arm.

You tilted your head in confusion. "Well, then hopefully it'll go down on its own when we're studying then," You collected your things and got up. "Let's go to the library."

-time skip-

Sitting at a table in the library, you noticed that Noya kept looking at you from across the table. You tried to ignore it, telling yourself that he was just looking at whatever was behind you, but you looked up and met his eyes. The sudden eye contact made him go red and look back to his textbook. 'Okay, so he was looking at me.' You cleared your throat. "Er, Noya-kun, you won't get any studying done by staring at me."

"He was getting some face studying done." Tanaka said under his breath, laughing.

"Ryu!" Nishinoya hissed, face turning even redder.

"So when do you want to do the thing?" He whispered to his small friend.

"Soon, just wait! I'm not ready yet."

"What are you two talking about?" You asked them, wondering why the two were being so secretive right in front of you.

"Nothing, don't worry about it, (Y/N)-chan~" Tanaka waved it off.

"Sure..."

-short time skip-

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan," Tanaka called. "Yuu needs some help with his English homework. Can you help him with some translation?"

You looked up from your math and nodded. "Yeah, of course." You received a paper from Nishinoya, who wouldn't look at you as he handed it over. Looking at the paper, you saw that he had to translate one common phrase into English: "Aishteru". "Noya-kun, this is actually really easy."

"I... forgot how to say it in English."

"I love you." You translated for him.

"(Y/N)-chan, you love Yuu?" Tanaka covered his mouth and gasped, obviously a fake reaction. "Why don't you go out with him then?" He wiggled his eyebrows at you, grinning from behind the hand he used to cover his mouth.

You blushed, and looked at Nishinoya whose face was equally as red. "Noya-kun, do you... like me?"

"Y-yeah, but I didn't know how to tell you so I asked Ryu to help me..." He looked away to avoid your gaze.

"So you pretended not to know that translation so you could get me to say that?"

"Exactly." Tanaka confirmed.

"I see."

"So, (Y/N)-chan... W-will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, looking up at you shyly.

"...Yes."

"Well isn't this great! I'll leave you newlyweds alone now that my work here is done!" The wing spiker put his things away and got up to leave. "Have fun, you two~"

"Thanks, Ryu." Nishinoya said to him before he left the library.

"Anytime." With a wave, he left, and you and Nishinoya were alone at the table.

"Noya-kun, did you actually need help studying?"

"Not really."

"Well, you wanna leave too then?"

"Yeah, let's go get some ice cream or something." He suggested, smiling at you as you both started to clean your things. Getting up to leave, he held out his hand, blushing.

After a moment, you realized what he meant by it and took his hand, intertwining your fingers. You two left the library hand in hand for snacks, blushing and smiling messes. This wasn't how you thought you'd end up in a relationship, but on the other hand, it was also somewhat of a fun way to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nishinoya is smol and precious. Also, Tanaka is probably the best wingman ever looking out for the bro. Tanoya is my favorite brotp after Bokuroo~ ('' )
Thanks for reading!