『Valentine's Day - Nishinoya Yuu』

"Yuu, wake up!"

"Not yet, go back to sleep (Y/N)."

"No, wake up! Don't you know what day it is?"

"Mm, it's Sunday isn't it? That means sleepy Sunday. Sleep."

"But Yuu-- Don't you know the date?"

"The date? Well, yesterday was the 13th so..." Suddenly, Nishinoya shoots up in bed, hair messy, and drool hanging from the corner of his mouth. "Oh my god (Y/N) I'm so sorry I totally forgot! Ah damn, I meant to wake up early to surprise you today too!" He looks to you only to be surprised by how you were already fully dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed giggling.

"It's okay, Yuu. I did a little something of my own this year!"

Noya, now fully awake, takes a moment to look around the room that he shared with you to see it decorated with rose petals and a few heart shaped balloons here and there. "...Wow." He eloquently says, gaping at the work you've done to the bedroom.

"That's not the only thing, come on!" You take his hand and lead him out of the room and into the kitchen, which was equally decorated.

"Oh my god, how long did it take for you to do all this?" He asks, wide-eyed and taking in the sight.

"Hmm, a few hours maybe. I did it while I knew you were sound asleep. Hold on, I got one last surprise for you." You walk over to the oven and take out a cake frosted white with the words 'I love Yuu!' decorated in the middle in red icing.

Noya follows you as you place it on the middle of the table. He opens his mouth and closes it again, not knowing what to say before the words come to him. "This is for me?"

"Yup! Do you like it?" Sitting down, Nishinoya following suit, you await his response.

"Are you kidding me? I love it!" He places his hands on both sides of your face and plants a short, sweet kiss on your lips. "Thank you so much, (Y/N)!"

"Of course, anything for you." He blushes at your statement and you laugh at his reaction. "Do you want to eat it now?"

"Serious?"

"Why not?"

Nishinoya gets up from his seat to get a plate, two forks, and a knife to cut the cake. Grinning, he takes them over and cuts a slice to share with you. Sitting back down, he cuts a small piece with his fork and feeds it to you before eating one himself. "Sweet," He said through his mouthful of (favorite flavor) cake. "Just like you!"

You feel your cheeks warm up and he can't help but laugh at your expression.

The boy kisses you on the cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day, love."

"Happy Valentine's day, Yuu."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy singles awareness- I mean v-day to those of you who like to celebrate it! Sorry this one's so short, but I wanted to do something Valentine's Day themed for the occasion, hope you all liked it anyways :^)

Aside from this, I also did a captains + confessions drawing set which can be seen in my drawing book or on my tumblr if anyone wanted to see ^^

Have a good day, everyone!