『Camping - Hinata Shouyou』

"Hell yeah, camping!"

"Tanaka, get back here right now and help us unload the van!"

"That's right, listen to your mother! I mean, listen to Suga!"

"Yahoo! Asahi-san, let's go wrestle bears!"

"N-No thank you, I'll pass-"

"I honestly don't find the appeal of this trip."

"Tsukki, it's just a team-bonding trip, lighten up!"

"I really need to pee-"

"Dumbass Hinata there's trees everywhere here, go use one."

"Hitoka-chan, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little car sick that's all-"

Coming out of the van, you stretch your arms out above you and take in the crisp, cool mountain breeze. "Hey Sugawara-senpai, would you like some help?" You ask the silverette as you go around to the trunk to help him unload. 

"Why yes, I would like some help thank you so much (Y/N)!" He says loud enough for the rest of the team to hear. Grinning at you, he hands you the smaller of the two tents in the trunk. 

"Here, I'll help you with that (Y/N)-san!" Yachi half-jogs to you to assist you in carrying the managers' tent. 

"Thanks, Yachi-san!"

Together, you manage to bring the tent to a clearing in the camping site. Putting it down, you both begin to assemble it, Shimizu joining to help out.

"Noya, look at our team's beauty assembling tents!"

"Bro-"

"Hey both of you, I'd like to see you assembling tents too." Sawamura interjects.

"Yes captain-" They go to the back of the van to start dragging out the tent meant for the rest of the team along with the help of everyone else.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Evening has fallen, and everyone has settled around the campfire that was created specifically for dinner, which was hot dogs that night. Everyone had their hot dog on thin, steel rods and were roasting them over the fire, chatting while doing so.

"You could probably win in a fight against a bear, Asahi-san. You're just too scared to fight one." Noya states, elbowing Azumane in the side.

"Because I'm trying to not die early..." He replies rubbing the spot he was elbowed.

"I could win in a fight against a bear." You say, earning an earnest stare from Hinata, beside you.

"R-Really?" His eyes widen like saucers, no longer paying attention to his hot dog.

"Hey dumbass, your sausage is on fire." Kageyama points out.

"GWOH!" Hinata takes his food out of the fire and blows the remaining flames left on his now charred hot dog. 

You giggle as Kageyama rolls his eyes and Hinata tries to salvage the rest of his food.

As night sets in, everyone has finished their food and the fire continues to burn.

"Guys, you know what would be a good idea?" Tanaka asks everyone with a smirk. Taking out a flashlight, he shines it under his face, illuminating it in the dark. "Scary stories!" He cackles as Hinata, Yachi, and Yamaguchi yelp in surprise.  

"Ooh, that sounds really fun!" Sugawara perks up at this, rubbing his hands together. "Boy do I have scary stories for you guys..." He says with an evil grin.