『Share - Ushijima Wakatoshi』

(specified male!reader)

The day was a cold one. You were currently watching Jurassic World with your boyfriend, Ushijima, laying on top of him on his couch. You turned your head to look outside the window to see grey skies and trees swaying in the wind. You scooted closer to Ushijima.

"Hey, (Y/N). Stop moving so much, you're blocking the screen with your head." Ushijima put his hand on your (h/c) hair and pushed your head down softly back onto his stomach.

You glared at him and resumed the same position you attempted to take. "Waka, I'm cold and you're like a human heater."

"Why don't you get a blanket if you're cold then?" He suggested, looking at you curiously. "It only makes more sense."

"I don't want to get up, so cuddle me." You rested your chin on Ushijima's shoulder, looking for more warmth. You felt him move underneath you. He paused the movie and began to get up, moving you gently off of him. "Wait no, what are you doing? Don't leave me--" You whined as he got up from the couch.

He looked back at you with a smile on his face. "I'm just getting a blanket, calm down. Man, you are the neediest boy I've ever met." He said, shaking his head as he went to the closet to retrieve the fluffiest blanket he could find.

He threw it at you, and you caught it with your face. Pulling it away from your face and wrapping it around you, you grinned at him. "Yeah, but I'm your needy boy."

"Ah, shush," He ruffled your hair before coming around to get back on the couch. "Mind sharing that blanket?"

You hugged the blanket tightly around you. "Yeah, I actually do mind. No Wakatoshis allowed!" With that, you lay down and rolled onto the other end of the couch, away from Ushijima, in a blanket burrito.

"C'mon now, that's my blanket," He started coming towards you slowly, walking on his knees, arms outstretched. Swiping fast, he caught you on both sides and held you to his chest, much to your displeasure. "Gotcha."

"Nooo let go of me! My blanket now!" You struggled, but couldn't escape his grip. Finally, you succumbed to him and went limp in his arms. "Fine, get under the blanket then." You held your arms out on either side of you to let him in.

Ushijima adjusted his arms to wrap around your waist and pull you in, the blanket enveloping both of you now. "Isn't this much better? Now you can be even warmer, and it's more comfortable."

"Yeah," Defeated, you wrapped your arms around your boyfriend and rested your head on his chest. "Thanks, Waka."

He only laughed softly in response before turning the movie back on. After only a few minutes, he looked back down at you to see you had fallen asleep. A warm smile lit up his face and he kissed you lightly on the top of your head before turning off the movie and falling asleep with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aye, this was another request from my Quotev. Guy who requested is pretty chill and adorable actually.
Anyways, thanks for 30+k reads!! Wow we've gotten so far since I started this sometime around July(?) and I'd just like to thank everyone for their support and kindness as the stories have continued ^^ I love you all qwq

Announcement: I'm taking a break from this story for a bit to get caught up on my other ones. I'll be back soon, don't worry! Requests are still up if you want to leave some for me to get to when I'm updating again ^^

UP NEXT:

- Tsukishima Kei x reader

- Kozume Kenma x reader