Part 35

On this night in the Air Defense Zone, Qin Feng slept soundly and peacefully, perhaps due to exhaustion from the previous day.

Accompanied by the take-off and landing of various aircraft, there were rumbling sounds coming from outside. He pulled open the curtains and looked out the window, noticing that the fog outside seemed less dense than yesterday.

At that moment, someone knocked on the door, and he casually said, "Come in."

Xiaoya entered: "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty well," Qin Feng smiled. "How do you always know when I wake up?"

"Guess," she replied.

"Is there a surveillance camera in the room?"

"Correct."

"Wow! No way!" Qin Feng looked around in amazement. "Where is it?"

"In your heart."

"...Are you saying, telepathy?"

"Who would have telepathy with you?" She rolled her eyes. "Hurry up and get ready. There's a lot to do today."

"A lot to do? Are you kidding me? I'm just a rookie."

"Strictly speaking... you're not even a rookie now."

...

After tidying up, Qin Feng walked out of the room, and Zhong Yuanjie, yawning, also came out from his room.

Xiaoya led the two of them to breakfast and then briefly familiarized them with the surroundings.

To their surprise, the place was even larger than they had imagined! Passing by a circular building, they reached a spacious runway, with several endless runways intersecting each other. In the distance, hundreds of aircraft were parked in neat rows.

But what surprised them the most was yet to come. Xiaoya led them into a building and took them down in an elevator to the underground.

It was more like a sightseeing elevator because its walls were transparent.

As the elevator descended slowly, it was pitch black around at first, with only a light at the top of the elevator illuminating the surroundings.

Soon, lights appeared around them, and then the two of them were stunned by the sight before them...

At first, Qin Feng thought Xiaoya was going to take them to see the basement, but he didn't expect there to be such an underground world!

It was a huge space, flat as far as the eye could see, and the exact size couldn't be determined by the naked eye! Below, there were countless aircraft parked densely!

According to Xiaoya, the underground area was much larger than the aboveground area, but she didn't know exactly how big it was because many places required a certain level of clearance to enter.

Zhong Yuanjie: "You can't even go in?"

Xiaoya: "No."

Zhong Yuanjie: "What about Land Yuan?"

Xiaoya: "He can't either."

Zhong Yuanjie: "Then who can go in?"

Xiaoya: "People from the United Government."

Zhong Yuanjie: "We belong to the United Government too."

Xiaoya rolled her eyes at him.

Qin Feng pointed to the countless rows of aircraft and said, "I've never seen so many fighter jets in my life!"