Part 61

After a loud bang, Qin Feng was stunned.

Smoke filled the cockpit, and there were crackling sounds everywhere, sparks flying!

Qin Feng felt dizzy and disoriented for a moment, everything spinning around him... But soon he snapped out of it and immediately wanted to check on Xiao Ya's condition.

A large hole was blasted open on the left side of the cockpit door, and the smoke and oxygen inside the cabin were quickly sucked out. Xiao Ya, with a pained expression, leaned against her seat, gritting her teeth to control the aircraft's stability.

Due to the loss of air, the pressure in the cockpit rapidly decreased, making it difficult for both of them to breathe. With the aircraft malfunctioning and oxygen escaping from the cabin, the intelligent system sounded an alarm and automatically deployed oxygen masks.

Qin Feng quickly grabbed an oxygen mask and put it on, feeling much better instantly. But he noticed that Xiao Ya hadn't put hers on, so he reminded her, "Quick, put on the oxygen mask!"

At this moment, the system issued a warning: "Aircraft severely damaged! Load autopilot mode?"

"Keep manual control!" Xiao Ya gritted her teeth, looking pained. "What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?" Qin Feng asked.

Xiao Ya looked at him deeply, her gaze intriguing, as if containing a thousand words, but in the end, she said nothing...

Of course, the current situation didn't allow them to say anything; staying alive was the priority, and they could talk later~

The aircraft rapidly plunged downward, and Qin Feng despairingly closed his eyes...

But under Xiao Ya's determined control, they managed to stabilize the aircraft when they were less than three hundred meters from the ground. The feeling of rapid descent suddenly disappeared, and Qin Feng slowly opened his eyes, realizing that the aircraft was hovering in mid-air. He breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "Did we make it?"

Xiao Ya nodded slightly, giving a weak smile. "Yes, we made it."

Just as Qin Feng was about to cheer, he suddenly saw her pale face, leaning against the seat with a twisted expression of pain, sweat dripping down her nose like beads, falling onto her hand, which was covered in blood!

Seeing this scene, Qin Feng's heart skipped a beat, his face turning pale as he hurriedly crawled over to check.

Fresh blood continued to gush from Xiao Ya's abdomen, her hand covering the wound, struggling to say one word: "Pain~"

That word pierced Qin Feng's heart deeply. Hearing it, he felt as if his heart was being twisted by a knife.

He gently moved her hand away, and blood gushed out immediately.

"It's okay~ It's okay, don't worry, it's okay~" Qin Feng took off his own clothes and tried to help her cover the wound, but the blood still couldn't be stopped.

"What should we do? What should we do?" Qin Feng was panicking, searching everywhere: "Where's the medical kit? Where did we put the medical kit? How can there be no medical kit?" Xiao Ya weakly pointed her finger outside the window, murmuring, "Go home~"

"Go home, yes! Let's go home." Qin Feng hurriedly returned to his seat. "Hang on for a moment. I'll take you home now."

"I'm cold~" Xiao Ya said.

Qin Feng activated the autopilot, set the coordinates to the air defense zone, then went over and held her in his arms. "It's okay~ It's okay, you're not cold. We're going home right away."

The aircraft autonomously set its course and sped toward the air defense zone.

Xiao Ya leaned her head on his shoulder, took out a card from her pocket, and handed it to Qin Feng. The card read "彼岸" (Bian), which means "the other shore," and it was a ticket for the Bianan spacecraft.

She gently raised the card to Qin Feng's face and said, "Go to... the cabin... in Little Wood House..."

This was her last sentence. After saying it, she closed her eyes. Qin Feng felt a buzzing sound in his head, and everything went blank.

He stared blankly at her pale face, still without any signs of life...

He couldn't bear it anymore and burst into tears.

After who knows how long, the aircraft landed, but the ground crew waited for a long time and no one came out.

When they opened the cockpit door, they saw Qin Feng tightly holding a girl covered in blood, his eyes lifeless, and his mouth still muttering something.

The ground crew didn't know what to do. They called for a doctor, and after some persuasion, Qin Feng finally let go of the girl's body and allowed the doctor to examine her, but he refused to let anyone else touch her, not even to approach.

The instructor came, the commander came, even the commander-in-chief came, but he still refused to let go.

Helpless, they had the doctor take the girl's body away, and Li Hongyue came to Qin Feng's side, patting him on the back, saying, "Get up. The doctor has left."

Qin Feng didn't move, but everyone could hear his sobbing. It was heart-wrenching.

Li Hongyue squatted down, whispering softly, "When you're ready, come to my office." Then he patted Qin Feng's back and left.