Part 60

The three of them returned to the commander's office, and the female assistant handed over the evaluations of the two.

Li Hongyue took a look and said to Qin Feng, "You need some rest."

Qin Feng: "Yes."

Li Hongyue: "Then I'll give you a few days off to relax."

Qin Feng: "A few days?"

Li Hongyue: "One month."

Qin Feng looked at him in surprise, "Then you might as well just fire me."

Li Hongyue: "Good idea."

Qin Feng: "Ah! No, please, just one month is fine."

Li Hongyue: "Considering your current condition, a lifetime ban from flying is inevitable."

Qin Feng: "Thank you for your mercy, Commander."

Li Hongyue: "No need to thank me. You'll undergo another psychological evaluation next month. Whenever you're back to normal, you can return to duty."

Qin Feng saluted, "Yes, sir!"

Xiao Ya asked, "What about me?"

Li Hongyue: "You return to duty immediately!"

Xiao Ya saluted, "Yes, sir!" and then stuck her tongue out at Qin Feng.

Leaving the command building, outside was filled with swirling yellow sand, a sandstorm had come instead of a storm.

The two covered their noses and mouths with their collars and ran towards the dormitory.

The next day, Xiao Ya secretly took Qin Feng to training. She was assigned a new fighter jet, the latest HV2 model, with a dual cockpit, a triangular fuselage and wings integrated, capable of both intelligent and manual control, with two high-particle laser cannons on each side of the wings, and a streamlined jet black body.

Xiao Ya was thrilled and couldn't wait to climb aboard and experience it. Qin Feng watched with envy.

The instructor asked, "Do you have a partner? This fighter requires two pilots."

"Yes!" She pointed to Qin Feng.

The instructor nodded and left.

Qin Feng: "Didn't you say we should keep a low profile? Why are you so blatant?"

Xiao Ya: "Oh, it's fine, he doesn't know you anyway. Let's try out our new fighter jet." With that, she eagerly climbed aboard and urged Qin Feng to join her.

Sitting in the cockpit of the new fighter jet, both of them seemed unusually excited. Soon, the training began, and the instructor's voice came through the earphones: "Attention all teams, take off in five minutes! Today's training mission is simple: low-altitude flight below two thousand meters, not allowed to leave the city, circulate within a radius of one hundred kilometers, and return immediately after one lap. Be cautious of the marauders roaming in the city. Understand?"

"Team 1 understands, Team 2 understands, Team 3 understands..."

Instructor: "Alright! Get ready!"

At that moment, all the fighter jets started their engines simultaneously, entering the ready-to-fly mode.

The instructor continued, "All HV2 fighters, please note, since most of you are piloting the new model for the first time, familiarize yourselves with the operation manual within five minutes to avoid accidents during training."

"Received, received..." Artificial intelligence was the symbol of technology, replacing even the most complex operations with its precision.

Though most of the operations were described as fully automated in the manual, Qin Feng didn't trust these machines. He believed that no matter how precise machines were, in times of danger, one still had to rely on oneself.