Homophobic (Merome)

He jokes about it. He manages to laugh it off whenever it's brought up. He dismisses it as nothing when I act as if it's real.

That fucking ship name is ruining my life.

Merome. When Ian and Quentin first started joking about it, replacing ASFCanadian, I figured it would be harmless banter...

Jerome has started taking it too far, spitting in my face when I'd make a joke about it, if we were alone. He'd tell me it was wrong. His views were strong, and I could respect that, but lately, he's been force-feeding them to me.

"They shouldn't have any right to marriage," he'd snarl whenever he saw or heard a comment on gay rights. He hated the idea that two men or women could get together. Straight was the way to go, for him.

It wasn't for me.

I loved the idea that anybody could marry, and my beliefs were as strong as his. It caused complete disrupt between us, but we brushed it off when the time to record rolled around.

Lachlan noticed, but ignored it for the most part. He didn't want to get dragged into the mess, which I understood. Who would?

Jerome tried to get his attention and his support, as well as the rest of The Pack's. They acted like Lachlan did, leaving Jerome and I to our own devices.

Honestly, I was terrified, because I didn't want to lose Jerome. He meant so much to me.

But the thought kept lingering in the back of my mind...

He joked about me. He managed to laugh it off when I told him the truth in public. He dismissed it when I came out and told him I was gay, and that I was madly in love with him.

But not anymore.