Kill or Be Killed (TBNRCanadian/Merome)

Sequel to Suicide Bomber.

····

He finished laying the TNT, stepping back to inspect. The entire bridge was strung with it, and it was anchored to the ground behind him, as well as wired through the enemy's side.

Relieved, he settled down in a patch of tall grass, waiting for the siege. He and Preston had been the only two remaining on their team, while blue still sported every one of it's members. Hopefully, this would destroy enough of them for the red team to take the win.

A single figure stalked out of the blue base, dressed in full iron armor and dragging a diamond axe.

What? Where are the rest?

The figure drew closer, and a creeping dread spread through Mitch's body. He could make him out now, angular jaw, wolf-like eyes, and uncut hair. He didn't understand how he'd once thought this man handsome.

Jerome...

"Mitch, I know how you work. You won't get your way. You're finished."

Though Mitch acted like Jerome was nothing to him, not all his feelings were gone. To top it off, he was also terrified of Jerome, for reasons unspeakable.

"Do you know what the difference is between you and I?"

Jerome was halfway across the bridge, his axe now readied. He looked up at Mitch's question.

"What?"

Mitch gave him that leering smirk. "I'm not afraid to die."

He placed the redstone torch, and the world exploded.

BajanCanadian was blown up by BajanCanadian

JeromeASF was blown up by BajanCanadian

XXGoldSkies hit the ground too hard

Truebacca8 hit the ground too hard

Wibbie hit the ground too hard

ThatFunkyChic hit the ground too hard

Red Team has won!

····

Preston shook his head, waiting in the lobby for Mitch. When the Canadian boy spawned in, he was instantly swarmed. However, the crowd split when a pissed-off Jerome spawned with him.

"You motherfuc--"

"Now Jerome," Mitch said, teasingly calm, his smirk still playing on his lips. "Just because I'm better than you doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it."

Jerome tilted his head back, stood his ground, and crossed his arms. Mitch grinned wider.

"Aww, do you need to pout and get sympathy? How cute. It's too bad they haven't seen you when you're alone with someone. They haven't seen you beat me. They haven't seen you ra--"

Jerome flew at him, his anger blinding him. Mitch leaped back, amusement gone.

Arcane flew and crackled in the air, a simple spell holding Jerome back. The cruel man eventually gave up struggling, and Preston released his mental hold, letting him drop to the floor.

"You son of a bitch," Jerome hissed, looking up at Mitch, who stared right back.

"It's hardly my fault that you abused me, emotionally, physically, and sexually. You should be locked up, but you haven't been found out."

He didn't argue. Mitch snorted at him, snapped a quick, "Pathetic," and then walked over to Preston, who saw the tears in his eyes.

"Let's go home," the mage murmured, grabbing his boyfriend's hand.

And they did.

····

Do you want a part three? No doubt I'll be bored in school tomorrow.

See ya next chapter?

Baii