British Beauty/Australian Psycho (Vikklan)

Warning: Vulgar lyrics

2015

"Stay up 'till the lights go out, stay up, stay up 'till the lights go out," Vikk teased, Lachlan rolling his eyes.

"First Jerome, now you?"

"It's a good song," Vikk whined, grinning at the younger Aussie.

"Nah, mate. It's annoying as fuck... And what about the part with 'dirty thoughts'?"

"I meant that part, too. You know you think about me before you fall asleep," he joked.

"Maybe I do." Lachlan had decided to rather bluntly to whirl it around and make Vikk the embarrassed one. Thus far, he'd been able to hide his faint blush pretty well. "Maybe I try and think of what it would feel like to have you on my di--"

"Yo-You dont actually have to talk di-dirty. I was ju-just joking."

Lachlan grinned victoriously. He and Vikk had been dating behind the other's backs for a few months now, but their relationship hadn't been much of a serious one. They were merely experimenting at the moment. Hell, they'd only kissed once.

But sex jokes were funny, despite Vikk hating them. It really was too bad the Brit hadn't let him finish.

"You act as if you don't listen to bands like Blood On The Dance Floor and Hollywood Undead," Lachlan pointed out.

"That's different."

"How?"

As they were talking, he started to search for Bitches, and put it on as Vikk tried to respond.

"I've got my fingers in places

They don't belong

Horny as fuck

Pressing my luck

Need my dick sucked

So bitch, give it up!"

"Sh-shut up..."

"Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so sweet," Lachlan teased, diverting it back to the not-so-innocent Fall Out Boy.

"Could you actually not?" Vikk snapped, and Lachlan shut up, keeping his smile.

And eventually, Vikk succumbed to it, too.

2016

"I love you," Lachlan murmured, clutching at the smaller boy.

"I love you too," Vikk replied.

"Okay, this is sweet and all, but Lachlan and I need to catch the plane," Brandon mumbled, watching as Vikk pulled away. Lachlan's flight had been laid over in Fort Lauderdale, and Brandon had a connecting flight from there to California. The 2016 PAX, held in Holland, had been exhausting, but the perfect time for Lachlan and Vikk to come out to their fans.

"Alright, alright. I'll talk to you later, my British Beauty."

"Please don't turn into Jerome. Mitch says he does that shit all the time and it's annoying as fuck."

"But I'm your Australian Psycho."

Vikk pushed him towards Brandon, who really was impatient now. "Go, before I drag you with me."

And Lachlan left.

Grudgingly, but he left.

2017

"I'm so sorry... I miss you so much."

Lachlan wasn't talking directly to Vikk, who was probably in some bar in London, drinking away his problems. But his words were focused on him.

"I wish we never fought... They said we were a match made in heaven. They didn't think about what would happen when hell was involved."

"What happens when you become an alcoholic?"

"Lachlan, I'm not going to. I know my tolerance."

"You've gotten wasted six days in a row now, Vikk. When you drink to cure the hangover, it--"

"I can't think like that. I can't remember," Lachlan muttered.

Later that day, he was recording with Preston, who was humming under his breath the entire time. Realizing the song, he flinched, memories flashing through his mind.

"You're my British Beauty."

"And you're my Australian Psycho."

"I love you, Vikky."

"I love you too, Lachy."

"Not anymore..."