All Men Are Pigs (Deadstar123)

Based on, believe it or not, All Men Are Pigs by The Studio Killers.

Also: don't judge my crack ships XD

····

"A round of rye whiskey," I said, leaning over the bar. Unlike a lot of the poor men and women around me, I wasn't here to drink away my problems. I was just here for a good time.

The bartender slid the shots over to me, and I picked one up, shoving it to my lips and tilting back. It was a smooth whiskey, but it still had a bit of a bite to it.

There was weight on my shoulders as I sat the glass down. Tilting my head back, I looked up at whoever was resting there.

He was crimson eyes, one of which was covered by thick, dark brown hair. He was smiling down at me, the lit up headphones around his neck casting shadows on his face. He wore a white shirt and skinny jeans that clung to his thin frame neatly.

He must clean up nice.

"Who're you? Why me?"

"Why not?" he asked, lifting his arm up and sitting on the barstool next to mine. "My name's Ty."

"I'm Vikk."

He grinned at me, then called out, "A Zombie!" before opening his wallet and sliding a couple bucks over the table. The tender scooped it up and pocketed it before starting to make the drink.

I downed another one of my shots before asking, "Why? Can't handle anything but the fruity drinks?"

He arched an eyebrow at me as the tall, blue mixed drink was brought over to him. "Try it. It's the strongest fruity drink I've ever had. Vodka and tequila."

"Where'd you grow up that you like that cactus juice?" I tease, taking the glass. I wasn't sure quite why I trusted him so much, but he just seemed like the kind of guy you wanted to go out and get drunk with.

Sipping on the Zombie, I almost choked. It was definitely strong - I couldn't even handle it. Chuckling, Ty called out for a glass of water before taking back his drink and answering. "Arizona. You? You don't sound like your from the States."

"The UK," I replied, voice hoarse. The water was set in front of me, and I took a few quick gulps of it. "I'm here visiting a few friends. They went... out, tonight. Why are you here? The Sunshine State is a little too far East for your tastes, isn't it?"

"It is, generally. But Jason, he's a friend of mine, took me out here. He was dragged off my some Aussie a little earlier. Handsome boy, but not my type."

"That would probably be Lachlan," I sigh, shaking my head. "You were his ride home, weren't you?"

"Yep."

I grin at him and finish off my shots, taking to my water. "So you aren't straight?"

Ty's face got a bit red at that. "No. I'm pansexual."

I shrug. "I'm gay. Join the club."

I hadn't noticed it earlier, but he'd been slowly getting closer as we talked. Instead of a sweet, kind nature, I could have sworn I saw some sort of malice in his eyes when I told him my sexuality.

"I might just have to do that," he smirked, adding a wink to the end. I rolled my eyes.

"Try me. Let's see how far you can get."

I swear, I meant it as a joke.

····

Three years later, I still remember it. He got me drunk, drunker than I'd ever been, and taken me home. We had sex, and from what I can remember of it, it could have almost been classified as rape. He was gone the next day.

Lachlan had ended up with Ty's friend, though, so I got news about him every once in a while. Typical stuff. He has a girlfriend now, apparently, one he's settled down with.

Better than it could have been, I suppose.

What I can't get over is how innocent he seemed. Maybe if I hadn't tried to joke with him, maybe he and I would be friends, even lovers.

Though the thought was exciting, it was also terrifying.

However, to make a long story short... I learned my lesson that night.

They can buy you a diamond ring. They'll say their different from the others, that they'll really love you. None of that really matters.

All men are pigs.