Online (Ro)

Yes, Ro is an OC ship. Deal with it.

····

goldskiesxX

Is this supporting transvestite people? Why? That's so wrong! And even if it's not, it's supporting gays, which is wrong, too!

At least she has good grammar, Mo sighed, scrolling past the comment, sure Kinks Shirt was ruined for her now.

Glancing at the "see replies" button, she hesitated before clicking.

There were four, in total.

FunkyMisfits

What's so wrong with it? I honestly don't see a problem.

goldskiesxX

They're turning other people gay! And tranny!

FunkyMisfits

Has a gay man, lesbian woman, or transgender individual ever come up to you, or someone you know, pressed a gun to their head, and forced them to become gay/lesbian/transgender?

FunkyMisfits

And besides that, have they ever done any real harm to you? Has any picture of two men or two women or someone dressed up as the opposite gender actually inflicted pain on you?

Mo smiled, instantly hooked on their personality. She clicked on their profile, finding no videos. Sighing, she lazily clicked the subscribe button, and logged off YouTube.

If she were being honest, she'd been hoping for a picture of their face.

····

Rebel's phone emitted the sound of a roaring Chewbacca.

Chuckling, she grabbed it and unlocked it, finding an email along the top, from YouTube.

You have a new subscriber:
MyDarkestObsession

Curious about the name, she clicked on the profile, quickly finding a Vlog. Rebel was hesitant to watch it at first, but with her only other subscriber, she'd found comedy gold.

The girl who started talking was pale, wavy brown hair falling in her face several times. She brushed it away each time before continuing her speech, hazel eyes laughing along with her words.

Naturally, Rebel's internet went out then.

Sighing, she shut off her phone, set it on her nightstand, and picked up her laptop, using offline Wattpad once more.

····

Mo found herself browsing through underrated authors on Wattpad.

There was one she'd been following for a while, and only as she logged on for the day did it click.

The author's name was FunkyMisfits.

Letting her hopes rise, she started typing a message.

Hey!
I think I might have found your YouTube. Is it the same user?

····

The little red dot, up by her profile picture, signalled Rebel of a private message. She opened it up.

MyDarkestObsession

Hey! I think I might have found your YouTube...

Reading the rest of the message, she grinned. She had forgotten about that incident, a few hours before.

Yeah, it is. Too lazy to make anything else. You a fan?

····

Their conversations were usually quick from then on, snatched up after school or on the way home from a boring road trip. Both girls were seventeen, and, as such, most of their conversations could be laughed at, ranging from a hot celebrity (which often ended in an argument over SkyDoesMinecraft and BajanCanadian) to a spunky dog. However, there were times in the middle of the night, where one of them would have a mental breakdown, and crawl to the other for support.

And, eventually, they trusted each other enough to exchange phone numbers.

From then on, their conversation almost never stopped, and the inside jokes started to pile up. Mo would look forward to coming home, grabbing her phone, and texting Rebel for hours on end. Rebel would be waiting, and would only sleep when Mo said goodnight.

One evening, she thought she made a mistake.

Nighty night. I love you.

If only she knew that Mo returned those feelings, and was just too shy to say it.

····

So yeah. Sorry the ending is rushed...

Natures_Child Its done! But the story sounds kinda familiar... Couldn't possibly tell you why.

Anyways.

See ya next chapter?

Baii