Irreversible (SkyDoesMinecraft)

Adam rest his head in his hands.

"What the balls? You piece of crap! I'm gonna hunt you down!"

Just hearing Brandon's voice stung. They hardly ever talked these days.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!"

And Mitch... He was doing okay, from what Jerome had told him, but there was no way to know. Every once in a while, when he was in a mood like this, Adam would go back and watch old videos, and sometimes, even new ones. He was glad that Mitch had a group like The Pack, there to support him. Mitch had always been the type of person that needed others to fall back on.

Adam didn't blame him.

"I regret nothing! I regret nothing!"

Adam sighed. His voice had changed. His personality had changed. His friends had changed. He still had some contact with Ty and Jerome, but he missed Jason and Mitch.

Why had he lashed out? Hadn't it only dug him deeper into this hole?

"This ain't funny. It ain't funny."

He knew he had done something wrong. The haters, and even some of his fans, pointed it out. There were times when Mitch sent him private messages over Twitter about how he needed to get his shit together.

Maybe that wasn't a direct quote, but that was what it seemed to say.

"Now you have to kill your own kind to get me!"

Back then, when videos like this were still mass produced, and when Team Crafted was just for the friendship, and when money wasn't even a part of it... Those were the times that brought Adam out of his depression.

Now that they were gone, and getting up and going to the offices was more of a chore than anything else, his depression was circling back around.

Not even Alesa could fix that.

"I'm not gonna hurt ya! I'm just gonna beat ya 'till you can't breathe no more. C'mere boy."

But you did hurt me. Or, rather, I hurt you.

It was the sad truth. When the video was filmed, he was caught in the moment. He was sure this was going to be how it was forever.

Then Mitch got an idea in his head, and it all fell apart.

No. You can't blame this on Mitch. Its not his fault.

Adam knew he didn't want to accept what he had become.

But now, there was no going back.

····

Lines are from Watermelon Massacre, which is one of my favorite videos of all time.

I just want to say that Adam has always been one of my favorite YouTubers, but there are times where I just don't like how he treats other people. That's pretty much what this sprung from.

Anyways, please no hate? Please?

See ya next chapter?

Baiii