Wine Red (BajanSorcerer)

See, there's a difference between he and I. I know it makes me sound vain when I point it out, but I just let the breakup go. I didn't overdramatize it. I didn't blame him for anything. When he made that video, bitching about how I was the one who hurt him, I grit my teeth and accepted the hate.

That's all.

I mean, I had Jerome by my side, but he had Ty, didn't he? He said everyone left, but Jason and Adam still obsessed over him for quite a while... Hell, even I still sent him messages.

Seto?

Seto I'm sorry.

We don't have to do this.

I still love you. I just can't handle the distance.

He yelled at me, telling me I was just some slut, threatening to tell the world I was gay.

I shut myself in after that. No one got close to me. I had my own little barrier that no one could pass, not even Jerome. He tried so much to get in. That's why we moved in together, if I'm being honest.

I'm not perfect, though. I put on a smile and act like I'm fine, but in the end of it all, I know I'm breaking. I miss him. I really do. He was everything to me, even if we never let it show to the public. I could probably name off every little thing that ever happened with us.

But I could do that for someone else, too, couldn't I?

And I'd known him since fourth grade.

···

Just a little short based off The Hush Sound's Wine Red, mostly to let y'all know I'm still here... I've got something else in the works, too. Hopefully, that'll be out soon.

I guess I'll see you next chapter?

Bai