Take Four - December 17, 2015

"Hey, what's going on doods? It's Mitch or BajanCanadian here! I was sneaky sneaky with that one, wasn't I? Betcha didn't see it comin'.

"Anyways, I just wanted to thank you guys for all the support you've been giving me in these last few weeks. I know my uploads haven't been consistent, but I was busy with the holidays and making this for you all!

"But before I go into the actual credits, I just wanted to share something with you all real quick... Jerome! Get your booty down here!"

"Mitch! Gimme a second...! What's that face for?"

"You took forever."

"Huh, okay. We'll let the fans be the judge of that."

"Sure, biggums... Anyways, I know there's been a lot of hype going around about a Tweet I supposedly made, and took down, the day Adam, you guys probably know him as SkyDoesMinecraft, came out. I wanted to address that, and I couldn't really find a better way to do it than after an epic Merome music video!

"There was some truth in that Tweet, to be honest. For those of you who haven't seen it, or heard, I asked if there was 'room for one more.'

"If you haven't fully put the dots together... I'm bisexual. I think it's as good a time as any to come out and tell you all. And the reason Jerome's down here..."

"Mitch, you're not saying it right. I'm pans, he's bi, and we've been together for months. Now the Merome shippers are going crazy!"

"Jerome!"

"What?"

"I..."

"Don't sigh like that, biggums. Are we scrapping this one, too?"

"Why not? How do you do something like this, Jerome?"

"You just out and say it! If they can't handle the fluff and pain that is us, they can go fuck themselves."

"It's not that easy."

"Watch."

"Don't start that recording over again!"

"This isn't going on your channel, Mitchell. It's on mine."

"Jerome... Don't do that. I'll get over it. I'm doing this today, play? Maybe I should just come out as bi, leave the Merome for later."

"Alright, go ahead. I'll leave you to it."

"Thank you, Jerome..."

"Whatever. Stop bein sappy. Talk to you later, buddy."