Announcement | Important

Hey.
It's been a while Since I've gotten onto this app (・・;) I deeply apologise that I've gone missing for nearly a year without any notice or anything.

So here's why I've come back after a whole year of dissappearing from Writing 'I hated Physical Touch but He was Special' I'm only stating the ones that I wanna share sooooooo pls read em (;´∀`)

1. Academics
This is one of the reasons that will be taking and took 80% of this 2024's time. I started writing the fic at 2022? But It's been nearly 2 years And It's not completed yet. As a student who's about to take exams that effects my entire life possible, I had to prioritise academics over everything.

Due to Covid happening, my county has pushed back those 2 exams (Trials+SPM) to three months back (December->March). It has effected the other students from the younger grades, that includes me. My country has decided to make things back to normal, thus pushing those exams back into December while the former grade took their exams during January-February. February-> March was final terms holidays. We only started school In the second week of March and only had 4 months to study all syllabus before Trials and 9 months to study and recap of what we learnt in 2023 and 2024 For SPM, I can assume you that alone is not enough to let us study and revise for these exams.

2. Time Management
Just like any normal human, I need time to rest and spend time with family and friends equally. Other than that, I require more time to do something as I have very very bad time management for myself.

There are multiple reasons other than these two but I only want to write about the ones I wanna prioritise (´ε`;) I do not mean to bring any disappointment to anyone who wanted more of the fic when I started it. I'm estimated to only be free after December 2024 or January 2025 as its not stated clear when these exams will end. Again, Sincere Apologies towards everyone who wanted to read more of 'I Hated Physical Touch But He was Special'and Thank you for reading this fic even though there were no updates for one whole year.

Have a good one Everyone. See you again in December 2024 or January 2025. (´・ω・)ノ