Information

Intro: 3 years ago

Lyric P.O.V

Earlier that day.......

"Baby I'm going to be working late tonite at the studio so don't wait up"- Nelly. I read that text and sigh I thought there goes our chance to spend time together. But what can I say that's what I get for being with a Rap Star. Nelly is 10 years older than me making him a lot more mature so I try not to whine about him being away all the time. I don't want him thinking I am immature I guess. I should be use to it by now; I mean I met Nelly while he was on tour. I blew out the candles that were scattered around the floor and picked up all the rose petals. Just as I was getting in the shower my phone rang. "Hello" I said "Lyric... hey girl" my girl Fallon said, I could hardly hear her "Where are you" I asked putting my hand up to my ear. "The question is where are you? " "I'm at home why?" "Because ya boy Nelly at The Zone" "He can't be ... I mean he told me he would be at the studio all night" "He working it alrite with this skank" .....I stood there silently letting the angry take over me slowly..." Lyric...are you there" "Yeah, I'm here. I will be there in a minute" I said.

.........

I pounced down to the club ready to kill. I showed my id to the bouncer and walked inside. The music was blaring I looked around for Nelly but found Fallon instead. "Where is he?" I asked she pointed to his direction. There I see him, his arms wrapped around this chick. Fallon tried to stop me but it was too late I was so ready to go off. I charged over to him, pulling his arms off of this skank. "What?" he said angry then noticed it was me and his expression went from mad to surprised "Lyric...what are you doing here" "What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" People bouncing around us "I just came for a drink" "Do you think I am stupid Nelly" "Nah..." "So what are you doing here" I asked again "I just wanted to chill ok" "You wanted to chill huh.....ok fine...continue to chill with this chick ok" I said walking off, he grabs my arm and pull me to him "Don't walk away from me" he said "Let me go" I said pulling away from him causing me to bump into a guy. "Sorry "I said looking at this guy. He was hot, brown skin, pretty smile, chocolate eyes and had a nice swag. "Hello... Is there a problem here though" the guy said. "Yes there is. This is my song and I'm not on the dance floor." I said "Well let's go" he said I grabbed his hand walk to the dance floor. Leaving Nelly alone, me and this mystery guy was dancing close. I started to feel this song and turned around. He took it as a time to really dance, he started grinding on me. I put my hands on top of his hands which were rested upon my hips. We were dancing like that for 3 songs straight before I got tired we sat down and ordered drinks. "So what's your name" he asked looking at me intensely "Lyric" I said smiling at him. Our drinks came he hands me mines which is an apple martini dry. "So..." I said taking a sip of my drink "What's your name" "Tremaine" he says "Tremaine I like that" "I like your name too. Does that mean you can sing" he said "I can a lil bit...but I'm a model" "I can see that" he said grinning. "What about you? Do you sing...I mean it seems like you can" "Yeah I can sing I actually came out here to sing. How could you tell" "It's just something in your voice I picked up on" We sat and talked for a while....... "So you should come to one of my shows sometime" he asked "Yeah I will" "Good so here is my numba. You should could call me sometime so we can hang out" "Yeah" I said taking his number from his hand. I smiled which made him smile too. We just sat there in silence, until we were interrupted by a deep voice. "Lyric can we talk" Nelly said I look at him with a frown and said "I'm busy right now" turning my attention back to Trey. "Come on Lyric. I'm trying to apologize" Trey seized up Nelly, "She said she was busy" Trey said standing up. I glanced at Nelly sensing the madness in his eyes I decide it was time for us to go. "Trey I gotta go" I said. He looked sad "Okay but I plan to hear from you soon" I nodded I went to inside my wallet and pulled out some money. "Nah I got you." He smiled. "Thank you" I got up and walked ahead of Nelly. I turned around before I left out the door "I will see you later Trey"

But that was 3 years ago