Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Trey

Lyric and I was out and about just having fun, trying to catch up. I wanted to get her a few things like some clothes but she refused to try them on. “Are you sure? I mean I saw you looking at it” “Yes I’m fine. I don’t need it” she said as we walked past the store. “Alright if you say so” I said holding her hand.  We were walking down NYC, I didn’t care who saw us together. We decided to stop at a little pizza place, “What do you want?” I asked her as we sat down at the table outside. “Ummm nothing, I’m not really hungry” she said. “You gotta eat something Ly. You didn’t eat anything for breakfast” “I just don’t feel like eating” “What’s wrong? Are you sick” I asked grabbing her hand from across the table. “Trey I been trying to tell you--” she started before she was cut off.  All of the sudden paparazzi popped out of nowhere, flashing us with their cameras. Since we hadn’t ordered yet I got up suggesting we should leave. “Trey, Trey” one guy said. We just kept on walking were both used to them. “Are you and Lyric together?” one woman asked. I looked at Lyric when they asked that question, hoping that she would answer with a yes. “What happened with you and Lauren” another asked. Lyric shot me a glance I never seen before. “I don’t know what you are talking about” I answered “We have pictures of you and her at the beach in L.A. and we even have comment from Lauren herself saying ya two are dating” I looked over at Lyric she had no emotions on her face it was a blank as sheet of white paper. She climbed into the car when we reached it then drove off.

The ride home was quiet; she didn’t even look my way not once. When we got inside the house she went straight into our room. I followed behind her, she threw her suitcase on the bed, went from the dresser and back to the suitcase. “What are you doing, Lyric” “I’m going to stay with Fallon for a couple of days” she said. “Why? Because of the accusations they said” “Yes Trey” she said putting her some shoes in the bag. “You gonna believe them” “Well tell me Trey that they are wrong. Tell me that it’s not true. Can you tell me that” she screamed “It’s true” I said “But it’s not how they’re putting it out to be” “So I was just your 2nd choice huh Lauren didn’t want you. And you decided hey I still have Lyric. She told me herself. She came up in here acting like she owned the place saying ya were together. You made me believe that you truly loved me” she said “I do and you weren’t my 2nd choice you are only person I want to be with. Lauren is nothing to me” I said. “Trey I can’t” “What are you talking about Lyric this is crazy. You are listening to some bull from those people and you won’t even listen to me. Of all people Lyric, you know me and that’s not me” She just stood there with her suitcase in her hands.  “Lyric please just put that suitcase down” I said walking up to her. She backed away from me taking her suitcase and leaving out of the front door. “What the hell just happened” I thought to myself.

Continuation….

Lyric

I wiped the tears running down my cheeks; I called Fallon “Hey girl. What’s up” she answered “Umm…” I sniffed “Uh…can you come pick me up” I asked standing on edge of the street. “What’s wrong?” she asked “Please can you just come get me first” “Yeah I will be there in 5 minutes” she stated “Okay”………….. “Now what happened exactly” she asked when she picked me up. “He was caught with Lauren” “Trey and Lauren” she repeated “I know, I don’t believe Trey would do that to me but I just needed an excuse to leave” I stated looking outside of the window. “Lyric I don’t know why just don’t tell him” she said glancing over at me. “I tried, plenty of times every time I did he would blow it off or I would get interrupted” “Did you go to the doctor yet” she asked. “Yes I did I’m a 7 weeks pregnant” I told her. “I still think you should tell him” “I’m doing the best for him” “No you’re not. You are doing the best thing for you” she argued “So what if I’m Fallon. Don’t I of all people deserve to be happy?” “Yes you do. But you and I both know that you’re a lot happier with Trey but if you think this is for the best I will stand beside you” she said “Thank you” “But if he asks me I’m not gonna lie for you” “I’m not asking you to” I stated. “Good” she said as we pulled up to her place. I got out of her car and grabbed my bag. “Now come on let’s get some food in you” she said dragging me inside.