Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Lyric (2 months later)

The past two months have gone by smoothly Trey was never late to pick up Avery. He would come by sometimes and we would just chill and play with Avery. It felt like we were a real family like we should have been from the start. He hasn’t even tried anything after the last time we had kissed, he respects my wishes I guess you would say that. But I have another problem now I’m starting to have feelings for Tyga. We’ve been hanging out a lot lately. Adrianna was right he was a really good guy, sometimes he would come by the studio and we would just chill and sometimes we would have lunch together. But yesterday though Tyga asked me out on a real date but I declined because I felt like I would be cheating on Trey if I did, which would cause more drama between us. Today I was out shopping with Avy and Jason, my bodyguard for some things for the house. The whole bodyguard thing was Trey’s idea. He thought would need protection since he isn’t around to make sure we are safe. It was sweet of him. As I carried Avery and Jason carried my bags we walked down the strip I see Trey’s Bentley parked on the street. I continued to walk then I saw him “Trey” I called after him. He looked at me with this anxious or nervous look on his face and walked over to us. “Hey” he said to me. “Hi” I said “Umm what you doing here?” he asked stuttering a little. “I had to get some things for the house”. “Trey you left me” a girl said coming up to him grabbing his arm. I glanced at her then at him “Are you going to introduce me to your little friend?” I asked him with disgust in my voice. “Umm this is Jennifer” he said “Hey” she said extending her hand I shook her hand “Hi I’m Lyric” I said. “Lyric” she exclaimed. I looked at the girl like she was crazy maybe she was. “So this is Avery” she said smiling at my daughter. “Trey has told me so much about you two” she said “He has, I wish I could say the same thing about you” I smirked. Jason whispered in my ear “Well umm I’m have to go but it was nice meeting you Sara and I will talk to you later Trey” I said walking past him. “My name is Jennifer” she said behind me. “Whatever” I said waving her off. He grabbed my arm and looked at me apologetic way I just kept it moving on. When we got in the car I dialed Tyga’s number. If Trey can be with somebody else so can I right?

Later on that week

“So did you have a fun time?” Tyga asked as we pulled up in my driveway. “I had a great time tonight. Thank you for asking me” I said to him. “You’re so welcome. I was pretty nervous when I asked you” he started “Why?” I asked. “I was afraid you would turn me down and you did” he laughed then he continued “What made you change your mind?” he asked. “I was scared myself to you know with getting into the whole dating scene” I said. “You?!?” he said shocked. “What you mean?” I asked. “I mean somebody like you gets nervous around me” he said. “I didn’t say all of that” I stated with a smile. He smiled at me then opened his door walking out to open mines like a true gentleman. I stepped out reaching for his hand as he pulls me out gently. We walked arm and arm to my front door, “So this is it” he said. “Yup” I said awkwardly. He smiled then said “I had a really nice time with you tonight and I hope this isn’t the last time” he looked down to me staring into my eyes causing me to smile too. “Nah I can see more” I smiled showing off my pearly whites. “Good. Well I’mma let you get in, it’s pretty chilly out here tonight” he said shoving his hands into his pockets. “Yeah you’re right” I said. He waited even though I had my keys in my hand. "Well I guess I will see you later then" I said turning to my door. He turned me back around and reached down to kiss me, when our lips met felt this certainty like this was supposed to be. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his around me. I smiled into the kiss as he pulled on my lip and tighten his grip on me. After a couple of minutes I pulled away my eyes settling on his. “Umm goodnight” I said with a grin. “Yeah night” he said watching me go inside. I stood with my back against door “I think I like where this is going” I thought to myself.