Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Trey (A week later)

As I walked in the studio room with Avery in tow, Drake came up to us smiling “Hey Aves” he said to Avery. “So I guess that means you and Lyric are back together” Chris said walking up to us. “Nah man the total opposite of that. She just wants me to be there for Avery” I told them. “Don’t worry man I’m sure that she will forgive you.” “That’s just it. She says she forgives me but she doesn’t want to be together. I think I really messed up this time.” Everybody remained quiet “Hey Trey I didn’t know you were here. Are you recording today?” Barry said breaking the silence. “Yeah and to hear the demo” I said to him. “It’s good I mean I heard it already” he said I could tell he was hiding something from me. “What’s up?” I asked. “Umm nothing...nothing” he said. “Okay…well I will see ya inside” I said walking away. “You don’t want to go in there man” Barry said.“Why not?” I asked opening the door to see Lyric and Tyga together. She looked up and saw me her smile grew but I realized that the smile wasn’t for me. “Avery” she said running to me and taking her from my arms. She snuggled Avery closely and kissing her she then acknowledge me “Hey Trey how are you?” she asked “I’m fine and you” I said. “Good now that I have my little angel here” I couldn’t help to notice the way Tyga was looking at her it made me so mad. “So how was she?” she asked. “She was great we played X-box and football” I said jokingly. She laughed then said “Oh I’m sorry…Trey you know Tyga right” “Yeah it’s nice to see ya” I said dapping him up looking him square in the eyes trying to intimidate him. “Same to ya” he said. “So how long you going to be here” I asked. “Umm I was just leaving actually why?” she asked back. “Uh…I mean I have to record and well since you were going to pick her up later” “You need me to take her now” “Yeah I mean if you don’t have anything to do” I said. “No I was just going to chill and wait until you came by but now is good” she said. “Okay I will go out with you to get her things” I said opening the door for her. “I will talk to you later Tyga” she said before walking out. “I will call you” he said behind her. My jaw clenched when he said that to her. I wanted to snatch him right then and there. I walked on the side of Lyric, opening the truck doors by the remote. I reached in the back grabbing Avery’s bag with some toys that she might want at home with her. “So you and Tyga umm” I started to say but she cut me off “Trey, me and Tyga are just friends if that’s what you are trying to ask” she said. “No I wasn’t going to ask that” I said smiling. “Sure…” she said as we walked to her car. After we got everything in the car she turned around to me with Avery in her arms “Say later to Daddy” she said to Avery. “I will see you later Princess. I love you both” I said kissing Avery then looking up into Lyric’s eyes. She stood there staring intently then looked away reaching down to put Avery into her seat. I waited then she closed the door and stood still in front of me, her back against her car door. I moved closer to where she stood, she didn’t stop me. I placed my hands on both sides of her and pressed my body to hers. She exhaled softly then asked “Trey what are you doing?” putting her hand on my chest. “I don’t know” I whispered gazing into her hazel brown eyes. She moved closer to me then I kissed her roughly. I moved my hands from the car to her face pulling her closer to me. Her hands continued to feel on my chest until they found their way under my shirt. She pressed herself on me while I had my hands around her waist. She pulled away with a disappointed look on her face “What’s wrong?” I asked grabbing her hand kissing it before meeting her eyes. “I should go” she said walking away from me. I went to the driver side of her car while she was getting in. “What happened?” I asked her. “That shouldn’t have happened. It was a mistake” she said cranking up the car. “Nah I’m not tryna hear dat Lyric. I know you too well what we did wasn’t a mistake. You know as well as I do that we still have feelings for each other” I said to her. She wouldn’t look me in the face but I could see the tears running down her cheek. I close her door bending down in her window “I love you and you know that. If you ever need me I will be there for you I’m only a call away. ” I whispered to her. She nodded then said she will see me later and rode off.