Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Michael

I spent the night with Lyric we made love but I felt so bad because secretly I have been seeing Victoria. We have been texting back in forth and having lunch dates. Chris stopped talking to me the last thing he told me when he found out I was hanging with her was “You’re messing up boy. You are making the biggest mistake of your life” But when Lyric had told me she kissed Trey I did something very wrong. I called Tori over to the mansion and we had sex. To make it worse the crew came and saw the whole thing.

Flashback

 Tori moaned as I went deeper inside her “Michael” she yelled. I went faster and harder I heard footsteps and before I could get off of her Nicki busted in. “What the fuck is this?” she asked. Tori grabbed a sheet and covered her up. “Nothing” I said putting my head into my hands. “It doesn’t look like nothing. What the fuck are you doing with this bitch?” she yells at the top of her lungs. I heard more footsteps then walked in Drake making the situation worse because he warned me about getting to friendly with her. “Damn Tyga. What about Lyric man? The girl you’re in love with. The one who you said makes you wanna do better but you with this broad.” I didn’t say anything what could I say I had another girl besides Lyric in the bed naked with me. Drake continued “You know she just wants you now because she knows you love someone else that’s not her. I just can’t believe you would do this to somebody you love.”I just look down not wanting to see how much he wanted to hit me. I can’t believe you either. I hope she beats both of ya’ll asses” Nicki says rolling her eyes and walking out of the room. Drake headed for the door but before he walked out he said “I hope it was worth it” then closes the door behind him. I sat there for a moment thinking about what I have done I glanced over at Tori and said “You should leave”……

End of Flashback

I sat down on Lyric’s couch and rubbed my hands together. “Lyric we need to talk” I said. “Okay baby what about?” she asked coming down the stairs just putting down Avy for her nap. She plopped down beside me grinning in my face. “I need to tell you something” I said not looking at her. “What is it baby? You can tell me anything okay” she said grabbing my chin making me look into her eyes. I pulled away from her, the guilt tearing me up inside. I turned to her and said “You know that video that Young Money was shooting” “Yeah” she said waiting for me to continue. “Well I knew somebody from the video” “Who?” she asked. “My ex, Victoria” I said looking at her. “What else Michael” she said staring at me intently. “After the video we started texting each other and hung out a couple of times-” I said before I got quiet. Lyric stood up over me and said “You look me in my face and tell me you didn’t sleep with her” tears forming in her eyes. “No” I lied, relief came to her face. “I would never do that to you. I love you too much to lose you” I said to her grabbing her hand with the promise ring I had given her placing a soft kiss on it. “I love you too Michael” she said. I pulled her into me and held her close to my body feeling her heart beat and knowing that I can break it apart.