Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Lyric

After getting over the shock of being pregnant, the surprise visit from Lauren, and her saying that she and Trey had spent some time together I had major thoughts in mind. I thought about what would happen to my career if I had a baby. Then I thought about Trey’s career, I don’t want this to be the reason he has to stop what he loves because of me being stupid. I had to make a big decision for the both of us. I had to think about him and his needs, what’s best for him. I had made my decision I just hope it’s the right one.

Later on that night

I lied in the bed staring at the ceiling wondering what Trey was doing at this same minute. Was he thinking about me? I rolled over and looked at the clock it was 12:01a.m. I turned back on my back, trying to go to sleep. I hummed to myself one of Trey’s songs. My eyes closed before I knew it and I went into a deep sleep. ………………………………………………………

Nobodys Perfect

Missy Elliot Hook

 Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, ey
But you're perfect for me
Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey,
But you're perfect for me

We rollin', we ridin'
He like to go inside and
I love to go all night and
We rock the boat, Poseidon
I love to call your name, name, name
Baby I love to call your name, name, name

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I opened my eyes to see it was 2:46a.m. Who would be calling me at this time I thought to myself? Then I realize it was Trey. I answered it “Hey baby” he said “Hi” I said yawning. “Did I wake you up” he asked “Nah….I’m up. What’s wrong?” I asked sitting straight up. “Nothing…just wanted to check on you” he said “You couldn’t check on me later” “Nope I really wanted to hear your voice” “That’s sweet. How is everything going with the cd, baby” I asked him. “Good. I might be able to come home to you a lot sooner. Do you miss me?” “That’s a silly question. Of course I miss you. I wish you were here right now.” I said trying not to cry. All of the sudden I heard a knock at the door. Who would be knocking at the door at 3 o’clock in the morning? “Hold on Trey somebody is at the door” I said getting out of the bed, slipping on my robe, slippers and grabbing a bat. I ran down to the front door with the bat in hand and looked in the peep hole. I didn’t see anyone. I opened the door slowly and there I saw Trey. “Hey” he said with a smile on his face. He hung up his phone while I just stood there dumbfounded I couldn’t move. He walked in closing the door behind him; I was shocked to see him. “What are you doing here?” I asked him when I got the ability to talk again. I dropped the bat “Are you saying you aren’t happy to see me” he said acting hurt. “No I’m very happy” “Well if you are, show me a little love” he said opening his arms for a hug.  I jumped into his arms throwing my legs around him. He takes me back to our room and puts me on the bed. He starts kissing me on my neck “Trey” I said “I missed you so much” he whispered. “Trey I gotta tell you something” I said while he left trails of kisses down my shoulder. “Let’s talk about it later okay” he said kissing my lips. I nodded as he took his shirt off and laid on the bed. I climbed on top of him licking his chest causing him to moan. He grabbed my butt pulling me closer to him. I kissed along his neck sending chills through his body. He pulled my chin and kissed me roughly, I slipped my tongue through his parted lips, I continued to roam inside then I ended the kiss to tease him a little. He smiled sitting up but holding me still in his lap, “I love you so much Lyric, like you don’t even know” he commented. “I love you too” I said thinking about the decision I already made. “So why don’t we make this relationship official then” he asked “Trey….it’s complicated” I stated “What’s so complicated? I love you and you love me. Why not be together?” he said “Sometimes love isn’t enough” I whispered getting off of him. I got up and walked over to the mirror. He came up behind me “Lyric you don’t have to be scared, I would never hurt you and you know it. I love you Lyric and I promise you that I will be the best friend, lover, your companion and your soul mate. You are never gonna have to beg me to love you because nobody can love you as much as I do. I dream to be your man, h*** I live to be your man” he grabbed my hand and placed it on his heart “It only beats for you remember” he said pulling my chin up to look him in his eyes. “It’s late. Can we talk about this later” I walked past him, holding back tears because we were really never gonna get the chance to be together. “Yeah we can talk later” he said watching me get into bed. I cuddled up in the covers snuggled up on my pillow and closed my eyes. He climbed in the bed wrapping his arms around my waist kissing the back of my shoulder blade. I played sleep for an hour waiting for him to close his eyes, I couldn’t go to sleep I had a lot of things on my mind. I was about to hurt someone that I love so much, I didn’t deserve him.