Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Tyga

It’s been a long time since I hung out with Lyric, she has been so busy with the song that she and Trey are making that she never has time for me. It doesn’t help that she has a child to take care of too. I had just went by the studio to go see her, to see if we could have lunch together but when I got there I found out that she had just left with Trey and Avery for lunch. So I just decided to have lunch by myself. I walked into the Emilio’s Italian Restaurant one of me and Lyric favorites and ordered Chicken Parmesan. As I waited for my meal to come I received a call I checked my phone and saw it was Lyric. “What’s up” I said to her kinda upset. “Hey baby, I’m so sorry about today” she said. “Its okay” I said forgetting about how I was upset earlier because she has this power over me. “How was your day?” I asked when the waitress came by and delivered my food. She smiled at me while she placed the food in front of me “Enjoy your meal, Mr. Stevenson” “Thank you” I said to her. “It was hectic, where are you?” she asked. “I’m at Emilio’s” I answered her. “Really…” she sadly said. “Yup I’m eating your favorite too…Chicken Parmesan” I teased. “Aww… man” she said. “I will bring you some” I said to her. “Thanks boo. Avery just left with Trey, so we can just have some chill time together.” “I’m looking forward to that” I said getting the waitress to come over. I asked her for my bill and some to go boxes. After paying for my meal I headed out to Lyric’s house. I knocked on the door “It’s me babe” I said through the door. “Coming” she said opening the door and running into my arms, nearly knocking me down and her food. I walked inside closing the door behind me but still holding on to her. I kissed her softly then said “I missed you” “I missed you too” she said. I showed her the box and she smiled “Thank you baby. Let me go put this in the fridge, I’ll be right back” she said as she swayed into the kitchen. I watch as her as she left into the kitchen. Damn was all I could say. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv flipped to see that Martin was on. He was one of my favorite comedians and also Lyric’s as well. “Babe Martin is on” I yelled. She hurried back in came over to me and cuddled up. She rested her head on my chest; I wrapped my arm around her waist as we watched t.v.

PAM: Girl, mind your ugly business and get back in your apartment!

SHENENEH:  Let me tell you somethin' alright? You do not know me! OK? You do not know me, I will bust your ass, OK?

 PAM: Will let the bustin' begin!

(Pam takes off her shoe for a weapon. Gina restrains her. Sheneneh starts to dance and box at the air.)

SHENENEH: Let her go! Let her go!!

GINA: Sheneneh? You better go back in your apartment. Pam? Put your shoe back on! She is not worth it!

 SHENENEH: Not worth it huh? Girl, you ain’t heard the last of me. I could bust you in your ear right now!

PAM: That did it!

(Pam lunges toward Sheneneh. Sheneneh retreats into her apartment and slams the door.)

We both laughed at the tv…..Lyric laid down in my lap, I stroke her cheek which cause her to turn to me. I stared into her eyes and smiled, “What?” she asked with a grin. “I’m just sitting here, trying to think of a way to say this to you” I paused then said “I’m in love with you”. “How do you know that” she asked staring intensely into my eyes looking for an answer. “I don’t know how to explain it to you” I said. “Try” she stated. “Lyric, if I’m away from you for more than an hour, I can’t stop thinking about you. I carry you wherever I go there is no other for me. And whenever I’m around you I feel like I’m Superman but you’re so much better than Lois Lane. You’re my Wonder Woman. I’ve got it so bad for you I’d….I’d go to the grocery store and buy your feminine products, I swear I would” we both laughed. “And see? And that…that…That smile. Lyric, when you smile like that, my world…It’s all right” I paused again then stated “I am in love with you”.  She looked at me with tears in her eyes she smiled and pulled me by the collar, kissing me softly.