Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Trey

Lyric and I walked into our bedroom she sat down on the edge of the bed. She sighed “What’s wrong babe” I asked taking off my jacket. It was pretty hot in the house so I went over to turn on the air. “Nothing…” she said holding her stomach. “Tell me Lyric. Does your stomach hurt? Are you in pain?” I asked not taking a breath. I reached down to her “Hush…” she whispered. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her growing belly. “You feel it” she asked. I kept my hand waiting then I felt it. The baby kicked my hand again “Whoa” “You got that right. I thought he was about to bust right out” she laughed. “It’s amazing” I said rubbing her belly “Yeah”. I helped her take off her shoes and jacket. “Baby can you get me a nightgown” she asked. “Yeah babe” I reached down in her drawer and pulled out a sexy silk black and short gown. “What I’m I going to do with that?” she said with a smile. “Come on put it on” I said with pleading eyes. “I’m too big for that” she said. “You look great” I said pulling her close to me. I pulled up her shirt, kissing her pregnant belly, I then untied her sweats which dropped to the floor. “Trey…” she said “Come on Lyric we haven’t in a long time” “I know but I’m just not in the mood right now” she said rubbing my head. “Fine you owe me though” I licked my lips. “Whatever” she said taking off her shirt. I sucked my teeth at her “What” she laughed. She knew what she was doing to me. “It’s not fair how you be teasing me” I said pulling the covers down so she could get in. She slipped in then I stripped down to my boxers and jump in also. I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her neck “Goodnight Lyric” I said “Goodnight Trey. I love you” she said rubbing my hand. “I love you too.”