Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Lyric (Next Day)

I woke up with a smile on my face I turned to see a sleeping Michael. I stroked his cheek then kissed his lips. I pulled the cover off of me feeling the cold air because all I had on was my bra and panties. I reached for my silk robe, putting it on and getting up from the bed. I quietly walked down stairs to cook breakfast…….I climbed up the stairs with a tray of food, opening the door so I could get in. Tyga was still asleep “Baby wake up I made breakfast” I said placing the tray down on the nightstand. He groaned then stretched I sat down beside him, “You didn’t have to do this” he said with a smile. “Well I did” I grabbed the tray as he sat up in the bed. “I would kiss you but I don’t wanna scare you away” he said referring to his morning breath. “You could never do that” I said pulling his lips to mines. I pulled away then said “Come on let’s eat” passing him a fork and a knife. He gave me my plate and took his off of the tray. I was chowing down on my bacon and eggs and looked to see him staring in my face. “Michael stop, it” I said with a grin of my face. “Stop what?” he asked acting like he didn’t know what I was talking about. “You’re staring at me when I’m eating” I said. “I can’t help it” he said. “Well, try” I said wiping my face with a napkin. I got up putting my plate back on the tray and grabbing his too. “Here let me do it” he grabbed the tray from me. “Thank you for breakfast baby” he said kissing me on the cheek and getting up to go down stairs. I went to his dresser opened my drawer where he had kept some of my clothes and other necessary things in. I got me something out then went into the bathroom…..

Later on….

Tyga and I were going to JD’s studio; he has something to tell me I was just hoping that it wouldn’t be a lot of drama when we got there. I stepped out of Tyga’s coupe grabbing his hand and running inside. We walked in seeing Trey he glances up at me then looks away. Trey looked at his hands then stood up and looked me in the eyes. He opened his mouth then closed it biting his lip. “I want to say that I’m sorry for being in your business Lyric but I need to have you in my life” he said. I looked at him then at Tyga waiting for him to say something “Listen Tyga man I’m sorry for punching you. You were right Lyric is not my girl but she is very special to me I don’t wanna see her get hurt” Trey said to Michael. “No problem man I understand Lyric is very special to me too. I’m not gonna hurt her” Tyga said holding me. Trey jaw clenched then he said with the most serious face I ever seen “You better not or you won’t be as lucky”. I looked at Trey seeing the smile spreading across his face “I was just playing with ya” he said hitting Tyga’s arm. Tyga laughed so I guess everything was good they were cool now. “So where is Avery?” I said peeking around. “My mom” he said. “April came by and you didn’t-” I started. “She asked about you. She said to call her when you get the chance” he stated. JD then came in with a huge grin on his face “Okay I have some exciting news for you two” he said. “What?” Trey and I both said. “You and Trey won the award for best R&B duet” JD said. “OMG OMG we did it Trey” I said hugging Trey tight, he wrapped his arm my waist. Then I realized what I was doing and I let go causing Trey to frown. Trey said “We should celebrate” “Yeah we should invite everyone. Baby can you-” I said turning to Tyga “I’m already on it” he said pulling out his phone. “Where are we gonna have it at?” Tyga asked while he was talking on the phone. “The Lounge” Trey and I both said. Tyga looked at us both then continued to talk on the phone. “Okay I called the owner I reserved it and I sent a message to everyone they all are coming at 7 so Lyric we need to get going. We will see you later Trey” Tyga said dapping him. Trey eyes went to mines he reached his hand out to me. I guess for a handshake or something but I refused it and gave him hug. He wrapped his arms around me tight and swung me around. Tyga cleared his throat, I let go of Trey and stepped away from him “Later Trey” “Later Lyly” he said.