Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Trey

Nicki and I just finished our video for my album I think it went great. I was on my way to pick up Avery from Tyga whom was at Young Money studio. I didn’t like the idea of my daughter being around him but Tyga wasn’t a bad guy once I thought about it. When I got there the secretary told me where he was at, she wanted to escort me but that wasn’t needed I told her. I followed the voices, “So dude I heard you be smashing all the hoes” some guy said to Tyga. “Nah it’s not even like that” Tyga said. “What about that fine girl that be hanging around her sometimes” another guy asked. “Are you talking about the model/singer, the one with the baby” the first guy asked. “Yeah yeah” the other said “Her name is Lyric” Tyga answered. “Yeah she is fine as hell. Did you hit that yet?” the guy asked. Tyga just laughed then said “The last time you saw her, a smile was on her face right” He said with a smile dapping up his friends. I walked in with my teeth clenched “Where is my daughter?” I asked. “Oh what’s up Trey” “Save that shit” I said to him looking around for Avy. I got in his face and asked again. He showed me where she was. I scooped Avy up in my arms and kissed her forehead. How can he say something like that about Lyric plus in front of my child? He was lucky enough to have her then I thought about it I could you this to my advantage. I held Avery close to me and said to Tyga “I don’t like how you up in here talking about my girl” “Well last time I checked Lyric was no longer your girl” he said smirked. I cocked my head and laughed then punched him in the mouth. “Don’t you ever talk about her like that again” I yelled to him before I walked away. He grabbed his jaw and looked at me.

Lyric

Tonight me and Tyga had a date tonight but he cancelled he said didn’t feel too well. So I was gonna come over and surprise him. I knocked on his door “Baby it’s me” I said through the door. “Lyric” he said. “Yeah open the door its cold out here” I stated. He slowly opened the door revealing a swollen lip. “What happened baby” I said caressing his face. “Nothing” he said moving his face from me. “Who did this to you” I asked. “Ask your baby daddy” he yelled. “Trey did this to you” I said. “Isn’t that what I said” he yelled. “I’m sorry” I said to him. “No I’m sorry for yelling at you. Don’t worry about me I’m fine” he said softly and more calmly. “I just can’t believe that Trey would do this” I said. “It doesn’t matter okay” he said taking me to the couch I smiled as I laid in his arms wrapped in his warmth I thought about how Michael has been such a big part of my life, the happy feelings that don’t seem to go away when I’m with him and I felt this was the best time to tell him how I felt. I turned to him and said “I love you Michael” I said. “I love you too Lyric” he said before he kissed me softly pulling to him closer. I kissed him roughly he pulled and tugged at my lip for entrance. I gave in let him roam inside my mouth while I caressed his face as we kissed. After a few minutes had passed and we were still kissing, I could feel that he wanted to do more but I just couldn’t do it. I wasn’t ready, all it would lead to another heartbreak and I didn’t want to lose this feeling anymore. Once we had sex things would change he would change just like Trey did and I couldn’t let that happen. He went under my shirt with his cold hands I shivered from them “What’s wrong?”  Tyga asked between kisses. “I can’t” I said silently. “Yes you can” he said kissing down my neck. I moaned then pushed him off of me softly, he looked up at me then said “Fine we can just chill then” he moved his hands from underneath my shirt and turned on the tv…..

Continuation with Lyric

I knocked on the door and waited for Trey to open it. It was a very cold day in Queens, well what day isn’t cold. I rocked back and forth on the heels of my shoes. The door swung open “Hey Lyric” he said letting me inside. I walked in without saying anything and sat down on the couch. “Um Avery upstairs she is still taking her nap. Is something wrong?” he asked. “Yeah something is wrong Trey. Why did you punch Tyga” I yelled in a whisper. He sighed then said “I was just looking out for you” “Looking out for me” I repeated. “Yes” “How were you doing that?” I asked. “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you anyways” “Try me” I said. He looked down then said “The day when I went to pick up Avy from Tyga. I overheard him talking to his boys about you. He told them about how he said he loved you and his next step was to hit. He was talking shit and I wasn’t allowing that. So I punched him he was disrespecting you and I didn’t like it” I didn’t want to believe him. I shook my head no “You’re lying” I stated. “I’m not I wish I was Lyric I really do. I knew how much this would hurt you” “You are right. You knew how much this would hurt me, so you made all this up so I would run back to you and leave Tyga” I said angrily. “No Lyric I wouldn’t do that to you. I would never try to hurt you like that” he said. I wanted to cry I know Trey would never lie to me. But I just didn’t want to accept that, I loved Tyga and I didn’t want to stop, I pushed Trey away. He wasn’t gonna take away my happiness again. I started to cry he went up to me and put his arms around me “I’m so sorry Lyly” he spoke softly. “No…” I said breaking out of his arms. “Just stay out of my life” I yelled. “You don’t mean that” he said sounding hurt. “Yes I do Trey” I said with a serious face on. He was shocked and hurt; I then said “I need to go. Where is my child?” I said. Trey stood there for a minute not understanding what just happened. He finally climbed up the stairs grabbing Avy and a few things. I walked outside while he followed behind me I took Avy from his arms and put her in the seat, Trey was putting Avy’s things in the trunk. “Lyric” he said before shutting it close. “What?” I yelled. “You gotta believe me” he said pulling me towards him. “Well I don’t, leave me alone. I don’t want to hear it” I said getting into the car. I know this was wrong treating Trey as if I didn’t care for him which was a complete lie. I love this man but I couldn’t let go of Michael because I would be all alone and don’t like that feeling. I sped off towards my house. My phone started to ring I thought it was Trey until I saw JD name on the screen “Yeah what’s up JD” I said into the phone trying to remain calm. “Guess what?” I wasn’t in the mood for surprises. “What?” I said in an unenthusiastic mood. “Damn what’s wrong with you?” “I’m sure you will hear about it later” “Okay well umm you and Trey have been nominated for best r n b duet and if ya’ll win you gotta perform live” “That’s just great” I said sarcastically. “I don’t know what’s up but I don’t like it. I can’t have you and Trey upset at each other after this wonderful thing has happened. This is so good for your career so you can’t blow it by a little fight ya’ll have okay” he said before he hung up.