Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Trey (a couple of months later)

Today was my week to get Avery I ran up to the porch of Lyric’s house and knocked on the door.  The door opened but it wasn’t Lyric who opened it. “Tyga” I said. “Hey man what’s up” he said letting me in. What was this dude doing up in my girl’s house like he owned the place or something. “Is that Trey boo” Lyric called after him. “Yeah babe it’s him. Want me to go get Avy?” he asked as I walked in. “Yeah” she said coming to greet me. “Hey Trey” she said with a smile on her face that I hadn’t seen in a long time. “What’s going on, you got this dude in here playing house with my daughter” I said furiously. “Don’t act like you don’t be having that Sara chick around Avy when you have her” she stated rolling her neck. “I don’t…wait a minute what does Jennifer have to do with it” I asked her. “What does Michael have to do with it” she asked me back. “I asked first” She looked at me so I answered my own question first “Jennifer and I are just friends I was helping her pick out something for her boyfriend. Now will you answer yours” “Umm…” was all she could get out before I found out the truth for myself. Tyga came in with Avy in his arms, giving her to Lyric before he kissed her on the cheek to piss me off. When I look at the face Lyric made I could tell that she liked him, it was the same look she had given me some time ago. “I gotta go” he said to her. “Okay call me when you done at the studio” Lyric said to him. “Okay” he said to her. “See ya later Ree Ree” he said to Avery.  “Later Trey” he said to me as he walked out the door. “I feel like eating breakfast food. You want some?” she asked, sashaying back into the kitchen. She opened the freezer, pulling out some bacon and sausage. “We’re not done here, Lyric” I said taking a seat at the table. “Do you want some or not” she said. “Yeah sure” I said. She smiled then went and got all the necessary tools needed to cook. She put water in both the pot and the skillet, ready to heat this kitchen up. “So what was he doing here?” I asked getting straight to the point I wasn’t for that wait till they bring it up shit.  “Trey…” she started. “What does that mean?” I asked talking about Tyga being here. She remained silent pouring the grits on the plates then placing the bacon and sausage on their next. “You want some cheese to go on them” she asked. “Sure” I said as she put a slice on mines and hers. She handed me mines then sat down in front of me, she blew over her food then gave some to Avery who had her mouth wide open for it. She smiled at her then looked at me “I like Michael, Trey a lot” She continued to feed Avery and herself while I just sat there looking at her. I know she hates it when I do it but I couldn’t help myself. “So you saying we should just be friends” I asked finishing the food. “You always told me that we were always going to be friends no matter what happen. So what’s wrong with right now.” She asked cleaning of Avery face and chair. She handed me her, then said “Let’s just say I’m happy right now with Michael but I don’t want to lose the friendship that we have either Trey because you always was there for me and I want you to continue being there for me” She looking into my eyes “You aren’t going to lose me I will be right here. Well not here, here unless you want me to” I said referring to spending the night at her house. She laughed then said “Go have fun with your daughter okay” she walked us to the door. “You don’t need help cleaning up” I said. “Nah I’m good. I was actually going to throw the dishes in the dishwasher” she said. “Well thanks for cooking” I said.“No problem” she said. “Later” I said “Later” she said.