Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Trey

“I will call you when I get in L.A.” I said to Lyric. Paparazzi flashing cameras, fans screaming and crying, while security and our bodyguards surround us. “Okay…”she said faking me a smile. I pull her into a hug while she silently cries in my jacket. “I love you, Lyric” I whispered in her ear “I love you too, Trey” she said tighten her grip on me.  I held her in my arms for a while “Trey we need to go” Rocko said to me. “Iight” I said kissing Lyric on her forehead. “I will be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me” I said into her ear. She wiped her tears and looked at me and nodded. “I will see you later okay” I said “Yeah…” I kissed her one more time her lips softly then I turned around to the Gate…….

I stepped off the plane escaping from the fans and the paparazzi by going to a secret exit. I dug into my pocket for my phone. I dialed Lyric number then waited...“Hey boo” she said happily “Hi babe” I smiled into the phone “I just stepped out the airport, heading to my suite right now” “How’s the weather there?” she asked “Nice and warm” I exclaimed. We continued to talk……. “I will talk to you later” I said “Ok later” she said hanging up the phone.

It’s been 3 weeks since I last seen Lyric but we haven’t stopped talking. I have been promoting this cd and taking all these photo shoots I’m exhausted. The next thing on my list was an interview with Wendy Williams today and I was running late. I got dressed in something Lyly had picked out for me. I went into the bathroom to see how I looked. I glanced and felt something in the pocket of my sweater I reached in found a note and a red G-Shock. I read the note……….

Dear Trey,

If you are reading this that means you are probably in the mirror checking yourself out. I know you too well LOL. You look fine so don’t worry. You are probably wearing this to the interview. And I also know you don’t have much time, so wear this so you won’t be late next time. Don’t take too long coming home to me.

          I LOVE YOU TREY

                                                                                Love Always, Lyric

I grinned to myself as I put on the watch on and walked out of the bathroom. “You ready Trey” Rocko asked me. “Yup let’s go” I said opening the front door……………..

“So ladies today we have a special guest. He an amazing R&B singer having hits like: Last Time, Missing You, Can’t Help But Wait just to name few. Yes its Trey Songz” Wendy said. I stepped out from backstage and walked up to Wendy and gave her a hug. I waved to my fans then sat down beside her. “Hey Trey” she says “Hi Wendy” I said with a smile. The audience were still clapping and screaming “They love you Trey” “I love them too” “So let’s talk about this new cd you have that’s coming out” “Umm…my cd Passion Pain & Pleasure. It’s about how love can give you passion at times then pain but in the end you always fine the pleasure of it” “That’s very good way to think of love” Wendy says. “So how are you feeling about L.A.” she asks that causes the audience to clap again. “I love L.A.” I said smiling. “How about we talk about your love life? Is there anybody special in your life” she asked. I grinned and said “Yeah there is a special lady in my life” “Oh really” she chuckled “So how does she feel with you on tour all the time and never having time to spend with her” she asks. “Well we are both really busy with our careers but whenever we have the time to spend with each other we take it.” “So would you say you’re in love with her” she says. It felt like everybody was waiting for my answer so I gave it to them “Yes I am” I grinned at her showing off my teeth. “That’s great. I’m happy for the both of you. And I wish ya all the best.” She answered. “Are any of the songs you wrote are about you and her” “Yes” “Well can I ask you one more thing” she said with a smirk. “Yeah what is it hun” I asked licking my lips. “Will you sing a song for us” “It would be my pleasure. What would you like me to sing” I asked…. “Umm ….How bout you sing the one about your lady” “Okay”…….

"Love Me Better"
Here we go again

Ay….Ay…Ay….Ay…
[Verse 1:]
Told you from the get go, I would never let go
U remain a turn on, hope you know like I know
I'mma always love you, when nobody else do
I'mma be the shelter, u can always run to
You're the one I run to, when I need a shoulder
I'm the one u run to, when u need a soldier

[Hook:]
Say that I'm the realest, one you ever met
But girl this is the realest, thing I ever said
If you give me the world than it won't mean nothing
(Won't mean nothing, won't mean nothing)                                                                                                Cause if you leave my world than I won't have nothing
(Won't have nothing, won’t have nothing)
And this is from my heart, ay ay
This is from my soul, ay ay
Lovers may come, ay ay
And lovers may go, ay ay
But I don't worry about a thing, cause as long as we're together
Babe I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know that...
No one's gonna love me better, ay- ay, ay ay.

[Verse 2:]
You the one I'm cool with, you know what to do with
Everything I'm givin' baby you know who the truth is
You know where the safe at, you know who my boo is
Never had a fake bag, always on that new s***
You the only beat that could play in my heart
Imagine just to think of us apart

[Hook:]
Say that I'm the realest, one you ever met
But girl this is the realest, thing I ever said (ever said)
If you give me the world it won't mean nothing
(Won't mean nothing, won't mean nothing)
Cause if you leave my world than I won't have nothing
(Won't have nothing, won’t have nothing)
And this is from my heart, ay ay
This is from my soul, ay ay
Lovers may come, ay ay
And lovers may go, ay ay
But I don't worry about a thing, cause as long as we're together
Babe I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know that...
No one's gonna love me better, ay- ay, ay ay.
No one’s gonna love me

[Bridge:]
All I need, you are all I see
Gonna stay together, no matter the weather, sing it now
All I need, you are all I see
Baby I know, I know, I know
No one's gonna love me better...
No one's gonna love me better [x3]